X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the winner is....

Spike you have lost your title

Can anyone beat this!

A guy takes delivery of an R1, less than 10 hours of ownership she is smashed , slid across the front lawn and driveway into the neighbours letterbox.

The guy was showing off to the neighbours and friends. (Sound familiar)

One wheelie too many.

Lesson learnt, bike now in for repair and one empty wallet.

Dang!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

oh he must be told to join the forum so that we can do an "official handing over of the shoes"...

I hope there all pollished up Spike.....

Comment

"A guy" can't take the title... "A guy" has done plenty of stupid things.
        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Maybe its just an R1 thing........................

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

A defect in the 03 model maybe ?

Must read small print guys... *WARNING... May crash within hours of purchase... * SHOES...

Sure he aint related to Spike in anyway ??
            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Maybe its just an R1 thing........................
              Watch your mouth pal!
              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Now thats a cool Avatar.

Comment

Spoke to Warren at Savage , they know of a Gixxer 1000 that took delivery of a bike from show room floor & threw it down tha road on the way out of the street....10 mins less..THATS A RECORD...he said ...I know my bikes ....didnt know new tires ..clearly...tosser.

Comment

Don't know about you Madmax, but it sounds like a tie to me :!: two clowns showing off, end result - no money & and no bike :oops: :cry:

Comment

i know of a guy who droped his aprilia rsv as he rode it out the shop for the first time !! 3km on the clock ! didn't even manage to get through the first corner !! and it's not like he was on a powerful bike !! damm tractor engine

Comment

Some people just shouldn't ride bikes.....

Stick to pillion whoring.....
                        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

There is a video floating around somewhere on the net with a guy riding a brand-new yellow Ducati out of the shop (with his mate taping it) and he drops it half a metre out of the door
                          Damo

Comment

I have not binned my bike shortly after buying it but I have dropped her on the drive a few times as I lost my footing or even (shock) I neglected to think about gravity and the incline of my driveway combined with the bike being in netural at the time ... bike rolls forward, flicks side stand up and lil ol Gustav aint quite got the strength to hold her up on her way down .. DOH :oops:

Nothing quite feels as special as dropping ya babe cuz you'd just been stupid! Ya gotta hate that feelin! :roll:

Comment

And im the one fixing the R1.Has to be finished 29th.His had it for one week but only ridden it once.(home)3 hours to bin it.Should of cost around $2200 to fix but im doing it for around $1300 as il repair some panels.Bike has to be done by thursday as his old man doesnt know.Lesson leant.Dont F...... around with a bike that your not familiar with or you will come unstuck and end up with a broken arm and 9 stitchs.
                              :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X