Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the internet.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_page...ews/news3.shtml

C'mon fellas, do a guy a favor... Donations can be sent to pacman. Hell you'll be doing two people a favor, I get to de-cherry this bird, and she gets to study care-free.
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Wow maybe I can sell my virginity to by a MV Agusta Senna

"Desperate Motorcycle Enthusiast is willing to sell/swap Virginity for some Italian Exotica"

Now where did I lose that virginity of mine..
    Will you insure me?!

Comment

I think i read this story somewhere earlier....

I KNOW MY BID OF 5 BUCKS WASN'T GOING TO WIN IT THOUGH.......
      Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
      Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I'm sorry. I know this is bullshit and I'm getting reeled in by a troll (not pac, but the News of the World) but.

She started her Bachelor of Science degree in social policy at the University of Bristol three months ago and is already £3,000 in debt.
        A degree in social policy.

The drastic action has left Rosie's parents sickened. Her doctor dad has told her she \"is selling her soul\". Her nurse mum is outraged.
        Doctor Dad. Nurse Mum.

\"I think Tony Blair and Charles Clarke are encouraging a class divide, which is wrong and goes against all of Labour's principles.\"
        Disagree with current government policy i see...

The whole thing sounds like a university project on social values and percieved value of viginity.

Half the article is a condemnation of Blair's tertiary education which is not dissimilar to our own government.

And, she has to work doing "silver service waiting". Her father is a Doctor.

This is such a load of shit.

Comment

Very perceptive, I just glanced through it and tried to find nudie pics
          Will you insure me?!

Comment

I wasnt aware it was even to be taken seriously from the get-go... I just took it to be someone having a laff, and managed to get people to believe it... Like a billion other fake e-bay auctions
            Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

ohhh.

*cancels bid*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I wasnt aware it was even to be taken seriously from the get-go... *I just took it to be someone having a laff, and managed to get people to believe it... Like a billion other fake e-bay auctions
                probably why i prefaced my answer with this
                I'm sorry. I know this is bullshit and I'm getting reeled in by a troll (not pac, but the News of the World) but.

Comment

Working...
                X