BMW MOTORBIKE STORE BROKEN INTO THIS MORNING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW MOTORBIKE STORE BROKEN INTO THIS MORNING

BMW MOTORBIKE STORE BROKEN INTO THIS MORNING!!! Just recived infomation from Daniel who works for bmw motorcycles about this at aprox 7am (more info will be posted by later today)

Its probably just BMW riders returning there bikes coz they finally realised how fugly they are.

(Not good to hear, pain in the arse)
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

* Goes to check Carsales and Autotrader for cheap bikes *

Comment

Its probably just BMW riders returning there bikes coz they finally realised how fugly they are.
        [/b]
        Doh! I was going to say that!
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Doh! I was going to say that!
          [/b]
          'cos, as a honda rider, you're an authority on ugly bikes

Comment

BMW MOTORBIKE STORE BROKEN INTO THIS MORNING!!! Just recived infomation from Daniel who works for bmw motorcycles about this at aprox 7am (more info will be posted by later today)
            [/b]

is that BMW as in Auto Classic ????
            'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

yes

Comment

yes
                [/b]

Interesting. Do you know which part, ie honda show room / service area etc... or was it just the yard.

There is a reason for the question
                'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

Unfortunately early this morning the motorcycle department at BMW Auto Classic was broken into.

The break in took place at approx 5am this morning (daylight) two intruders then continued to target mainly off road riding equipment. Then targeted GPS units. Were interrupted at approx 5:45am by car detailers. A lot of gear was dumped on the street intruders then jumped in a red VR commodore. These guys were very quick fairly organized and targeted specific gear. All the gear they took was the most expensive in the ranges they targeted. All up they did get away with quite a bit of gear but it could have been worse we could have lost bikes.

On a note that pissed me off just as much. Police took 2 hours to arrive. Forensic police never arrived we were told they would be in before lunch, still havn't arrived i doubt they will arrive! There were some good prints but not anymore to many people walking through and touching the glass cabinents. All i can do is piss and moan!

I hope these guys park their crappy car around a tree at high speeds!

Daniel

Comment

Unfortunately early this morning the motorcycle department at BMW Auto Classic was broken into.

The break in took place at approx 5am this morning (daylight) two intruders then continued to target mainly off road riding equipment. Then targeted GPS units. Were interrupted at approx 5:45am by car detailers. A lot of gear was dumped on the street intruders then jumped in a red VR commodore. These guys were very quick fairly organized and targeted specific gear. All the gear they took was the most expensive in the ranges they targeted. All up they did get away with quite a bit of gear but it could have been worse we could have lost bikes.

On a note that pissed me off just as much. Police took 2 hours to arrive. Forensic police never arrived we were told they would be in before lunch, still havn't arrived i doubt they will arrive! There were some good prints but not anymore to many people walking through and touching the glass cabinents. All i can do is piss and moan!

I hope these guys park their crappy car around a tree at high speeds!

Daniel
                    [/b]
                    Obviously they have been walking in your shop and checking out your range recently and where they are kept. I hope you have in-house security camera and video recordings. I would install them if I have a business of that size. I doubt these burglary things would be high on forensics' priority list, unless someone got hurt. Oh, and I'd always test that my alarm is working properly too

Comment

Danoz

Really sorry to hear mate That's a bitch of a thing to happen.

Keeping an ear to the ground for ya

Comment

Obviously they have been walking in your shop and checking out your range recently and where they are kept. I hope you have in-house security camera and video recordings. I would install them if I have a business of that size. I doubt these burglary things would be high on forensics' priority list, unless someone got hurt. Oh, and I'd always test that my alarm is working properly too
                        [/b]
                        The coppers only care when the government gets ripped off. But for us normal people, they only bother to turn up as a PR exercise.

If you need evidence compare penalties for tax evasion or such like against the government compared to somebody getting their face smashed in while in their own home or something.
                        Trev
                        MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Geez, its a pretty well illuminated area, they are gutsy pulling that off!!!

Thought Auto Classic would have Security Patrol all the time??

Comment

'cos, as a honda rider, you're an authority on ugly bikes
                            [/b]
                            Says the Kawasaki owner...

Seriously though, thats bad to hear... theiving shits should be strung up by the larger of their 2 testicles and slowly bled dry, whilst roasting under a moderate oven.
                            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                            X