Motorcyclist hits cop today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcyclist hits cop today

Allegedly Bike coppa pings motorcyclist for speeding in Balcatta cops steps out onto road to flag bike down bike slows then accelerates approx 50KPH Bike makes contact with coppa bike looses wing mirror cops breaks arm motorcyclist breaks arm both in hospital.

Channel 7 at the scene allegedly.

This is not going to go down well..especially after the number plate incident at the weekend.
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

idiot cop for running onto the rd

i had a cop run infront for me once to stop, i was stopping reguardless
        thou if i had been going quicker it would have taken me longer to stop and i would have hit him

all cop had to do was wave his hand or what ever on side of rd to gain attention, if driver/rider doesnt stop write down their lic plate details

pretty simple

gotta love the job to place ur self in avoidable danger

Comment

FFS

what are people thinking. Great job whomever that was, I'd like to meet ya so I can punch ya in the head ya stupid 'tard. Though I proberally wouldn't but you get the jist

Way to go champ your a winner

And people wonder why we are looked on with a bad light
          'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

News link

It goes on to talk about a L-plater that did a burnout in front of the accident scene, and a 19yo caught doing 140 in a 60 zone today.

Something in the water recently??
            FTP

Comment

ouch, thats gotta hurt...

i hope motorcyclists dont all get a bad name from these things
              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

What a bunch of winners.... Seriously who breeds these people?

Comment

"The (19yo) Leederville man was charged with reckless driving and driving with a disqualified licence and false number plate."
                  now who would be fuckheaded enuff to do that?
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

just saw it on 10 news

Rider was on a reda and black honda was 33 and male. Also suffered serious arm "damage"

Copper suffered broken wrist
                    'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

Lol. Sorry cowgirl its gonna rain down on us because we dont get caught by multinovas. The accelarating things sounds pretty suss. Ive seen cops jump out at rediculous times and amazed that the 'offending' driver has managed to stop!

Wait a second, the whole extra 10km's over thing aint quite qualifying here ... ^_^
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

This guy is obviously missing a few brain cells. Not the time to bring it up, but I too amazed at the downright dangerous anitcs of some coppers jumping out in front of people. I think it is only a matter of time before a copper gets killed on the road out of Mandurah. Those guys have absolutely no respect for their own safety. Probably not the thread to bring this up though as this guy was probably not trying to avoid the copper but instead trying to do a runner, perhaps.... But we all know not to believe what we see portrayed in the media now don't we......
                        Trev
                        MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Lol. Sorry cowgirl its gonna rain down on us because we dont get caught by multinovas.
                          [/b]

wonder if it was anyone on here?
                          ok, so who has a red and black honda <_<
                          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

after just seeing the bike... ive got a sneaking suspicion its a forum member

Comment

Just read the new report...

What a God Dam JOKE...

Where is the report about the drunk Lady the ran into the back of a Stopped Amboluance yesterday on her way home from the races Piss as..

or all the DUI&#39;s they got yesterday...

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Working...
                              X