Warn-a-brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn-a-brother

There's a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

Don&#39;t do what I just did, they&#39;re not in a forgiving mood <_<

and what pray tell did you do?
    'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

and what pray tell did you do?
      [/b]
      I was just doing a reasonable speed for a straight road with no side streets, Ploddy didn&#39;t see it that way.
      Nothing serious, though, just another point off the old licence........

Comment

I was just doing a reasonable speed for a straight road with no side streets, Ploddy didn&#39;t see it that way.
        Nothing serious, though, just another point off the old licence........
        [/b]
        naughty naughty someone needs a spanking
        'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

Another warning - almost got caught out. Unmarked blue commodore cruising the usual bits of the Kwinana (near south terrace/narrows southbound). I stupidly relaxed when I saw the collection of old Eagles stickers peeling off the middle of the windscreen, when I noticed inside were two uniforms. Numberplate 1BYB 537
          SUZUKI GIXXER 600
          SHTICKY!

Comment

Good looking out people...

Maybe we need to restart the old spotted Thread but not for fellow PSBer&#39;s if ya know what i mean..

On a side note....

THANK GOD IT&#39;S FRIDAY...

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

OH FUK IT&#39;S RAINING.......

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Another warning - almost got caught out. Unmarked blue commodore cruising the usual bits of the Kwinana (near south terrace/narrows southbound). I stupidly relaxed when I saw the collection of old Eagles stickers peeling off the middle of the windscreen, when I noticed inside were two uniforms. Numberplate 1BYB 537
              [/b]
              There is another unmarked blue commodore getting around with a HELLA sticker in the bottom right corner of the rear window. The triple antenae give it away pretty quick as well.
              Originally posted by Bendito
              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

There&#39;s a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

[/b]
                And a whooole heap on Stock road just south of south street.

Comment

Good looking out people...

Maybe we need to restart the old spotted Thread but not for fellow PSBer&#39;s if ya know what i mean..

On a side note....

THANK GOD IT&#39;S FRIDAY...

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

OH FUK IT&#39;S RAINING.......
                  NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                  [/b]
                  I must admit, I agree whole-heartedly with every point u raised
                  Well, ok, maybe less with the Friday comment - its work tomorrow and another day closer to exams :&#39;(
                  SUZUKI GIXXER 600
                  SHTICKY!

Comment

I must admit, I agree whole-heartedly with every point u raised
                    Well, ok, maybe less with the Friday comment - its work tomorrow and another day closer to exams :&#39;(
                    [/b]
                    Ok i think theres a problem here... SPHINX is not a Girl..

IF you read her sorry his comment you will see why.. if not i&#39;ll point it out for you...

I being Madkat.. am a guy.. wait... (Checks Drivers Licence) )D/L) Sex: Yes Please.. wot thats the old fake one... Sex: Male..

Yep o&#39;m a guy..

It says Sphinx is a PSB Girl.. well i cant check that.. i dont have her licence..

but heres where the truth comes out...

This so call girl read my post and said she agrees with everything i say hence she is saying i am right, Hench saying a guy is right...

Yes you all see where this is going dont you...

Comment

saw a unmarked dark blue commonwhore wagon on Grt E/hwy Bypass yersterday morning
                      That&#39;s how it came from the factory Officer!

I Lik&#39;em Naked!

Comment

Ok i think theres a problem here... SPHINX is not a Girl..

IF you read her sorry his comment you will see why.. if not i&#39;ll point it out for you...

I being Madkat.. am a guy.. wait... (Checks Drivers Licence) )D/L) Sex: Yes Please.. wot thats the old fake one... Sex: Male..

Yep o&#39;m a guy..

It says Sphinx is a PSB Girl.. well i cant check that.. i dont have her licence..

but heres where the truth comes out...

This so call girl read my post and said she agrees with everything i say hence she is saying i am right, Hench saying a guy is right...

Yes you all see where this is going dont you...

[/b]
                        are u sure your not the girl , mnaybe your letting your feminist side out a bit too much

Comment

are u sure your not the girl , mnaybe your letting your feminist side out a bit too much
                          [/b]

Comment

There&#39;s a gaggle of jellybacks (oinkers) on West Coast Hwy just before Scarborough.

[/b]
                            They were there again today. Car park beach-side of west coast hwy. Cop was hiding behind the bush on the MEDIAN STRIP with a radar.

[/b]
                            Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Out and about in the cage midday.... blue clothes everywhere.... Kwinana, Canning, Poly Pipe
                              However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

Working...
                              X