X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montoya loses his licence

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3020617.stm

check dat shit out!
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Why can't we have some 130km/h ZONES 8)

Comment

we should have open speed limits on the other roads .
      here here alright like in the Northern Territory

Comment

Being an ex Territorian myself, it was da best passing pigs at 250k on the highway 40k out of Darwin. they also only give u a $50 fine 4 wheelies 2. It was a pleasure coppin a fine for that cause they often remarked "wot a nice wheelie!" while writtin it out. No points system was also cool so if u had the cash - then cane it everywhere. They also had alot of Deisel hilux paddy wagons that coulnd catch u even if u were on a moped. But they did get to learn where u live or worked so they just Waited 4 u to get there or met u there. In Darwin, the cops are also pretty fiendly and dont give ya a hard time unless your black.as they dont bruise like us white trash. if anyone keen for a ride to Darwin to prove me wrong ill show yas de way [/url]

Comment

We only have to worry when aircraft patrols are in use...

Comment

Cool pic
            Sounds like the more u piss off from patrol cars, the more they gonna use lethal force choppers - should be in use in Perth by next month by wot i read in this forum! Anyways it was always a pleasure stoppin for the local cunstablury in Darwin as they were more interested in how much u had to drink rather than doin 100 in a 60 - which was only $150 and no points. I also got done 4 170 in 100, cop wrote it down as 140 and got the above fine. they also keep no records of fine so long as u pay it on time so insurance cant find out Darwin is small so no point in pissing off unless u r in a rush cause they will catch up wit u anyways.

Comment

Re Above , Bugger, forgot 2 login, will learn 2 abuse pc soon - maybee

Comment

Working...
              X