Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R1 broken

Klink, ' YOU SIR ARE A TOOL'
    Haha yeah, he didnt give me a reason tho... I know im a tool, but perhaps he has a new reason that i'm a tool.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Klink, ' YOU SIR ARE A TOOL'
      Haha yeah, he didnt give me a reason tho... I know im a tool, but perhaps he has a new reason that i'm a tool.
      the reason is on page 12 I think...

ya tool

Comment

The reason is on page 12 I think...

ya tool
        Too many pages of crap to trudge through, only to find out something that I already know.... :roll:
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

This is what happens when you push limits, back when the ZX-10 figures were starting to become clear comments were made in reputable bike mags that yamahore would not release the r1 until it was at least comparable on paper.

The sad fact is that this is going to be a more comon occurance as manufacturers up the competion to get the most out of a bike. As R&D take up more of the development QA usually give way to meet deadlines. This is extremley evident in the PC and software that have be arriving in the last 4-5 years. How many components need patches and how many programs need service packs (Shame on Windows).

These machines are not mission critical like a pasenger aircraft or a tank, if one goes bang every now and then a munufacturer may look at the fault and fix it next year or if it's rare, screw it.
          Every time I go into a bike shop salesman of brand X will alway give great examples of how brand Z has left some design fault in a model, then you talk to a dealer of brand Z and he has a go at X Y Z Q P.

If you want top performance something has got to give, ask Steve Martin.

Comment

Working...
          X