Blue R6 STOLEN UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue R6 STOLEN UPDATE

The R6 that was reported stolen on Friday has been found by Mirrabooka police - 4 hours after it went on the test run (tho they didn't let us know until Sunday arvo). They chased him for a couple of km but then he came off doing 200kph and trashed the bike. Unfortunately got away but he did drop his mobile, cigarettes and the helmet so we're hoping the police will be able to track him down. I just hope he HURTS. Thanks to all that have been keeping an eye out. Not sure about the insurance yet, will let you know for the future...! Thanks again. V disappointed about the bike though - it was great!!

shame the cops didnt run over the wanker as per the guy in kyneton. bad luck about the bike, but i guess with the evidence they picked up, there's a good chance of catching the guy
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

rofl crashed at 200km/h and was able to evade police

thats one hard mofo

or lucky

Comment

Stupid hurts.
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

DNA from the helmet and contacts from the phone...id say they got a pretty good chance of finding him! Although the bike is a little worse for wear, im glad to hear you got it back and the thief copped a hiding on the way down! Long live gravel rash!!!
          Damo

Comment

I hope he has nice big pieces of bark where his skin used to be. Shit, thats unlucky that he got away.
            Still, theres always the chance that the boys in blue will still find him
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

mmm will be interested to hear what the insurance company says to the claim <_<

Glad the bike was umm found, pity about the condition

Comment

Thieving fucking lowlife scum.
                It&#39;s not as if we don&#39;t work hard and long for our pride and joys.
                Then some Crackhead meth addict comes and takes it because he thinks he deserves it more.
                I hope someone rubs salt into his gravel rash, and eyes.

They chased him for a couple of km but then he came off doing 200kph and trashed the bike.
                [/b]
                Pics?

Comment

Should have access to the wreckage within the next couple of days.... will post some up then. If it&#39;s not too upsetting...

Comment

An off @ 200K&#39;s im sure would leave some blood some where. As i dont think he turned up in full leathers . You would think the cop&#39;s would have got dog&#39;s on the scene.

Comment

amazing someone can stack an R6 at 200kmh on the road, and still pull up well enough to elude the cops on foot.

I hope for your sake it was his own mobile & not a stolen one, as that probably won&#39;t be of much use. Neither will a DNA sample without a trail or prior conviction... AFAIK

So did ya get it insured between it being stolen & recovered?

I insured a bike last week, and they didn&#39;t ask if it was currently reported stolen (not that it was, FYI) I guess you could always phone up for insurance before filing the theft report i they wanna get picky

Comment

So did ya get it insured between it being stolen & recovered?
                        [/b]
                        Insurance fraud = Anal reaming.

Comment

When they catch him you can get reimbursed by criminal proceedings against him... but be prepared for a long long drawn out process.
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Clicky.

Comment

Maybe he only eluded them to a nearby bush where he is decomposing right now...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X