Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at me. You can't see my fairy lights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at me. You can't see my fairy lights...

Blue commonwhore either S or SS as it had rear spoiler (to busy looking at rego)... BSN35112 .... floating around Canning Hwy near Canning Bridge.

Also on the east bound lane Canning Hwy just after bridge a front facing flash..... both there around 7pm
    However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

... BSN35112 .... [/b]
    Wonderes what a Busselton cop car is doing up here catching peeps

Comment

im in ur city, cathin ur hoonz
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

[/b]
        One of the scanner groups requests plate numbers not to be listed!!! Is there a policy here?
        However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

One of the scanner groups requests plate numbers not to be listed!!! Is there a policy here?
          [/b]
          If they realise the plates have been listed... they'll just swap plates
          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

[/b]
            i think they're just getting really sneaky with their unmarked cars. think i've heard of this one before. saw an unmarked car bout 2 months ago with state gvt plates...how's that for sneaky? still stuck out like dogs nuts tho, picked it as a cop car before i noticed the plates.
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

[/b]
              Different strokes for differnt folks i guess. Ive seen another scanner group that actively encourages number plates and pics where possible.

Can say i agree or disagree either way. Just interesting differences of opinion.
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Okay... just been back along Canning Hwy near bridge and he is still lurking.... it's an SV6!!! This time the candy lights were on and he had some cheap import cage kerbside.....

Comment

i reackon we post as many as possible......pics as well
                  seperate thread for it
                  A site all parents should check regulary
                  http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

i reackon we post as many as possible......pics as well
                    seperate thread for it
                    [/b]

+1 The more often that they change plates the longer the cunts are off the road
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I think that's the one that got me for my (dubious) little wheelie on West Coast Hwy a few months back.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

+1 for pictures and plates. They aint afraid to take our pictures and plates (and get more cameras to do it) so why shouldn't we return the favour! (oh yeh forgot they is de law )
                        Its just a game really
                        Remember - Opinions are like Assholes
                        Everybody has one and sometimes they STINK !

Comment

I think that's the one that got me for my (dubious) little wheelie on West Coast Hwy a few months back.
                          [/b]
                          If they are gonna book you for something like that then they need to give you a score out of 10
                          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

If they are gonna book you for something like that then they need to give you a score out of 10
                            [/b]
                            yeah....and anything below 1 doesn't count...so try harder Hornet

Comment

yeah....and anything below 1 doesn't count...so try harder Hornet
                              [/b]
                              Now jasarn....you really must log out of my computer when you say goodnight/goodbye to our daughter. tsk tsk tsk
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X