• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid Hwy 128 in a 90 Own Up then

Who does this belong to then :-)

On the Radio,

Announcers making a big fuss about a raving loon doing 128 in a 90 zone

Police spokesman dribbling on about him paying a $1000 fine and getting 7 points

What the hell would they al do if something bad actually did happen around town

Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

The Report I heard said 148 in a 90
    still absolutly no reason to sensationalise it
    Fk the media up tha arse

Comment

Is this a fine they've already given out, or they've got a photo of the front of a bike?
      And were there any further details (time/place on Reid Hwy)? Just interested for a friend...
      FTP

Comment

mate ive been flashed at close to 300 late at night on the freeway. no media report about that....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Is this a fine they've already given out, or they've got a photo of the front of a bike?
          And were there any further details (time/place on Reid Hwy)? Just interested for a friend...[/b]
          They pulled over the guy

Comment

kthnx
            FTP

Comment

I reckon, they should hang him on the next tree!!! How very irresponsible....tststs.... :pleasantry: :pleasantry:
              SP RACINGis supported by:
              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

As soon as i heard this on the radio i thought "how many car drivers got done for wreckless driving yesterday?"

Im sure more then one??

Comment

Big fuckin woop. Go get the little fuckers who broke into my mates place night before last! fuckin hell. how many cops are on the road lateley. has all other crime stopped?
                  Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

yeh, i got flashed on reid hwy ~180, and nothing, media doesn't have anything to write about....

Comment

thanx to whoever it was, plod musta been doing the press conference by the time other people were on their way home, including the TWAT in mummies station wagon that used the median as an overtaking lane on Mirrabooka Ave.
                      There is no such thing as an accident, people make mistakes............ the trick is to have enough space to make your own, then identify and avoid others making theirs.

Anyone coming up from behind is either breaking the law............. or enforcing it, the first have to look to rule No. 1, the second have my full attention and courtesy.

"HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit something"

"TORQUE is how far you go through it"

Rule No. 1 : NEVER make contact with a vehicle in front of you, it doesn't matter what they are doing, it is YOUR fault........... geddit!!!!.

Comment

I have never been flashed at any speed.
                        I do not break the law.
                        How irresponsible of you people riding fast infront of the camera's.
                        Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
                        You're a bloody idiot.
                        sigpic

Comment

I do not break the law.
                          Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
                          You're a bloody idiot.[/b]

This was written at 11:26pm on a wednesday night, must have been drinking....

Comment

i've been pulled over for exactly that in my car. 128km/h when I was restricted to 90km/h due to p plates. in a 110 zone.

it was 4 points and $250 then.

maybe it's more naughty now that the fine has increased...

Anyone here the story about a news report in The Worst Australian recently? They did an article about a 70 odd year old grandmother who was made to lay down across some chairs in the emergency dept while waiting, due to no beds available. They reported she had a neurological disease and had a photo of her laying down.

The lady who it was saw the photo in the paper, realised it was of herself, and wrote them a letter telling them she was actually 46 (just looks old cos she's sick), had ASKED if she was allowed to lay down, and also does not have a neurological disease....

Stay posted for the printed retraction...lol

Excellent reporting there!
                            No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I do not break the law.
                              Speed kills.

Don't fool yourself.
                              You're a bloody idiot.[/b]
                              Speed doesn't kill, it's the sudden stop at the end.
                              A word to the wise ain't necessary --- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X