X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a look at the new 05 Suzuki GSXR1000

I like!!! What ya think guys?

Where do I sign.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Where do I sign.
      I thought you'd like!!

Comment

Yeah! thats the Shit! wonder what other colours

Comment

when are suzuki gonna move on from their 1980s colours !!! , other than that the bike looks......different........it looks like a ZX10 tail...and it might just be the angle but it looks high ! and i still like the headlight on the first gixxer thou better ! , I still think the first gixxer was the shit as far as looks are concerned !

Comment

mmmm... any change in the specs?
            looks like a big 600!

Comment

ho...humm...

The front end is too 'busa..ish'

Comment

Forgive the noobie question, but is that stumpy bit the pipes coming out under the peg or is that something else and the pipes are under the tail?

-G00f

Comment

looks like pipes in the tail is here to stay... man where do i put my smokes

Comment

Like the font end, think they could do more with the side fairings and colour options though. Tail needs tidied up but that will happen in due course no doubt.

Not bad tho. Not bad at all.

Comment

Looks to me like it don't have a pipe on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is this one of those "artists impressions" ?

Because there's a couple of weird things I can see, call me a picky bastard, but here goes

The front and rear rims don't match.
                        Why would Suzuki go away from the trick looking black-coated front forks?
                        Why are there NGK and DID logos on the swingarm?
                        What's with the garden hose sticking out where the exhaust should be?
                        What's with the red bolt on the rear wheel?
                        Why does the rear brake look more like a brembo (colours) than a Tokico?
                        They've replaced the two bargearse air intakes on the front with one tiny one where the lower part of the headlight should be?
                        Why does it have pillion pegs if there's no pillion seat?
                        What's with the fairing thingo between the seat and the footpegs?
                        What's with the overkill on the drilling of the rear brake disc?

And that's it from Captain Pedantic (at least for the moment).

Comment

thats because it is a nice job of mixing the pics of a GSV-R and a GSXR together. the lower pipe is that from the GSV-R and so is the seat lower, where it meets the frame. explains the stickers on the swingarm. front forks and wheel from the GSXR and the rear wheel a forged rim from the GSV-R, tank from the GSXR and the front fairing off the GSV-R with the headlight laid over the top....... pretty trick looking though....

Comment

dun like the headlight... other then that...looks trick.... i think i prefer the 04 myself.... if only they could have put the undertail pipe on that!!

Comment

This happens alot about this time of year, some of the OS mag's get a bit bored without new releases so the speculate about the next year models and break out the photo shop editing. Last year Two Wheels ran a by-line story with some of the strager stuff, Motard Multistrada was my fav. and ZX-10 based on the ZX-6 melded with a ZX-9, got pretty close to the real thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X