Mitchell Fwy South bound accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Fwy South bound accident

On my way into work this morning, I couldnt figure out why the traffic was so backed up (more than usual). Finally when i got just past Vincent St exit I saw that they blocked a whole 3 lanes off. Further up the road was a twisted piece of metal that used to be a motorcycle.

The rider was not there, I assume already taken away by the ambulance. It looked VERY bad. The bike was silver in colour but I could not tell what sort of bike it was... it looks like the first 1/4 of the bike was totally smashed in. The rest of it didnt look familiar in any way.

Hope whomever was piloting that bike is ok!
    If you can... you MUST!

Yeah I was hearing it was banked all the way up to whitfords ave

Haven't heard any more, hope they're ok too!
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

yes rode passed too...think it was a triumph Daytona. must have been a human catapult!

Police etc closed 3 or 4 lanes and were not in any hurry so don't know the situation of the "catapult pilot"
      ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

oops didnt see this post..
        i just started this thread in certified as well
        someone might wanna delete it for me please

Comment

oops didnt see this post..
          i just started this thread in certified as well    
          someone might wanna delete it for me please
          Done!

I havent heard anything further about the accident... anyone else heard much?
          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

ahhhh that explains why i got too work 40 minutes late

Comment

Wasnt me!
              I was heading up on the freeway at about 6.30am and the traffic was fine so it must have happened after then.

Comment

Maybe someone should ask Mr Ben Martin... he seems to know exactly what is going on!!
                Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Yes - I just hope his informative articles haven't contributed to the incident.
                  www.alertmotorcycleschool.com

7 Cossom Place
                  BAYSWATER WA

(08) 9272 3311
                  0405 148 062

Comment

Yea like some dumbass TT watchin prick ate his Korn Flakes got his licence of the box and decided to go take care of some masked hoons this mornin.

Comment

second hand and not probably all true, but i heard he got hit, went over the barricade.... sum1 said that the bike landed on the platform (train) and he landed on the tracks.... i dont think he living anymore either!
                      Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed
                      So it seems there IS a command file code in windows/microsoft updater that pings small lines of to-fro data.. like a cookie to allow/refresh 'critical updates'
                      It also serves as a portal for clever code writers to embed 'dormant till pinged'.....ransomware...I love tech....amidointhisrite..?

Fess up who hacked GSX's account? This post was perfectly readable in every way

Comment

"Next on Today Tonight: Irresponsible kamakaze motorcycle gangs who try to derail trains by crashing their shit into them."

Comment

AL-QAEDA MAYBE?

Comment

2 Wheeled Urban Terrorists hunting on the streets of Perth...
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

second hand and not probably all true, but i heard he got hit, went over the barricade.... sum1 said that the bike landed on the platform (train) and he landed on the tracks.... i dont think he living anymore either!
                              Nah, because they closed off the 3 left hand lanes. It just looked like the bike was sandwiched (front to back) by two cars. When I went past the bike was laying on its side in the very left hand lane, with all the lovely police officers all over the place.
                              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                              X