Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down-Armadale Rd

Guy from work got hit by a car last night....cage driver didn't see him :!:
    In hospital with badly cut hand and leg due to going thru the windscreen...he should be ok

good to hear he's gonna be ok.

I wonder if today tonight will ever run a story on how cage driver have a total lack of awareness for any other road user ??? :evil: :evil:

Comment

When are they going to start charging these people with attempted murder for not seeing bikes?
      I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

When are they going to start charging these people with attempted murder for not seeing bikes?
        Yeah I agree mate, but the authorities probably see it as a clean up campaign :evil: :evil:

Comment

Yeah it's pretty fucked up, but it's not totally the drivers fault.. it's a combination of a lot of things that just leaves us at the bottom of the motor-vehicle food chain.

Acceleration, weight, visibility, speed judgement by other cars, road surface, moron drivers, and the education given to these motorists (which I think to be a very big part).

I'm not saying I'm the safest driver out there, but at least I'm aware of the fact, and I take care in being unsafe (time and place as we say!) unlike 90% of those twirps out there that have no clue what they're doing and are oblivious to everything else on the road. Sometimes I scream out the window to these people but it's a futile game.
          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I wonder if today tonight will ever run a story on how cage driver have a total lack of awareness for any other road user ??? :evil:  :evil:
            Don’t be silly Gordo. That would be RESPONSIBLE journalism!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I wonder if today tonight will ever run a story on how cage driver have a total lack of awareness for any other road user ??? :evil:  :evil:
              Don’t be silly Gordo. That would be RESPONSIBLE journalism!
              maybe the Simpsons might do an article because there is more truth in their shows than on any current affairs type show ...bloody journos..

Comment

RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM........ now there's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.
                If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yeah it's pretty fucked up, but it's not totally the drivers fault.. it's a combination of a lot of things that just leaves us at the bottom of the motor-vehicle food chain.

Acceleration, weight, visibility, speed judgement by other cars, road surface, moron drivers, and the education given to these motorists (which I think to be a very big part).
                  I agree that there are other factors, the major ones are that some drivers are unable to judge the speed that bikes accelerate and travel at and some bike riders travel too fast in the wrong environment.

Most modern sports bikes have a 0-100 capability of around 3-4 seconds which is bloody quick, you are stopped at a stop street, look right, nothing, look left nothing, look right again a bike could be on top of you.

If you travel at excessive speed in the city you are taking a much higher risk so save it for the track or your favourite country road.

(gets off soapbox)
                  I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Poor guy was on his road/trial and a female driver (so didn't want to say that, but hey not all female drivers are bad ) pulled out in front him and BANG.

Comment

i was taken out by a female driver as well. using today tonights logic and in depth reporting, it is apparent that all motorcycle crashes are the fault of female drivers.

hope the guy is ok.

Comment

I too was taken out by a female driver........I can see a pattern forming here.
                        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

DAMN CAGERS!

I nearly went up the back of a car this morning!
                          This dumb f**k coming the other way down leach hwy did a U-turn right in front of me! :evil: (1BJG-098 Silver Mistushitty Lancer sedan)
                          Briefly locked it up but caught it, and was about 2 feet from collection the back of him. :evil: :evil: :evil: Bugger me, that got the heart racing!
                          Hit the horn and gave him the finger as I went past and the look on his face was he had no idea what had happened.

But this guy wasn't to be out done,

On the way home today a 4WD with one of those oversize trailers, pulled out into traffic in front of me, maybe he thought he was in a little WRX or something. :evil: :evil: :evil:

What is it with car drivers? As above, it should be a punishable offence!

Anyway, am home now, all bits intact, have beer in hand. "It's all good"
                          sigpic

Comment

So Dugy it's not just the female species trying to run over bike riders :twisted: Glad to hear you are ok

Comment

Djnitrous was taken out by a female...

Armadale is the worst rd in the world for accidents.... its fucking shocking...so many shit drivers etc... people go soooo slow down there, that people have to overtake them just to reach the speed limit... and because its a bad road for overtaking.. WWHHAAMMM!! another cross is planted

hope yer werk buddy gets well soon :?

Comment

Working...
                              X