RIDER DOWN AND OUT @ WHITFORDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDER DOWN AND OUT @ WHITFORDS

LAST NIGHT I WAS RIDING IN THE STORM (NO CHEESY DOORS SONGS HERE), WENT TO VID SHOP...LADY CAME IN ALL SHOOK UP(NOT ELVIS SONG EITHER), SHE HAD SEEN A MAJOR BAD SMASH AT WHITFORDS APPROX 8PM BLACK BIKE WRECKED AND RIDER ON FLOOR IN ROAD, AMBOS ON SCENE AND COPPERS DOING SOMETHING USEFULL FOR ONCE AND STOPPING ALL TRAFFIC..............................

ANY NEWS I AM KEEN TO HEAR THE OUTCOME OF THIS AS DUDE SOUNDED PRETTY BAD *CROSSES FINGERS*

COME ON COPS LET US KNOW - YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

hrmmm.. hope the dood is alright :?
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

not heard shit!

Comment

Yeah, drove past just after it happened. I was going to stop but there were quite a few people assisting and the bloke was in the recovery position on the side of the road so kept going (too many cooks spoil the broth type thing). The bike was pretty banged up ... it's a little disturbing to see stuff like this ... there was also a bike crash just up the road a few hours earlier aswell (so I hear) ... stay safe people and remember people forget how to drive in the rain.

Comment

i dont recon i could drive past, ied have to know who it is and if he's OK, it could be someone we all know and a familiar face could make all the difference for a bloke in his situation

Comment

The problem was that there were already like 6 or 7 cars pulled over assisting and too many people can cause problems ... but I can see what you are saying.

Comment

i dont recon i could drive past, ied have to know who it is and if he's OK, it could be someone we all know and a familiar face could make all the difference for a bloke in his situation
                But if you are uncertified no one would know who you are anyway!

If the rider was in the recovery position then there were people there that knew what they were doing. Leave it to the professionals
                I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Working...
                X