Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING to anyone who's received an email from me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING to anyone who's received an email from me......

This is actually serious. There's apretty nasty virus running through my system which means that pretty much everyone and anyone is getting emails from me will get the virus as well. If you get an email with "campo" in it or "[email protected]" then delete it right away. It's bad ju ju.

have a nice day :cry:

aawww... i never got no e-mail.... mean virus

Comment

Virii in da hood!

I love a good virus attack 8)
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Virii in da hood!

I love a good virus attack 8)
        N3RD!

Comment

SORRY CAMP O NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF RECEIVING ANY NICE MAIL FROM YOU, I NOT STOLE ANY OF YOURS LATELY EITHER.......

THATS A NICE CATAMARAN YOU OWN

Comment

wtf! :?

Comment

you know....i did get an email, a while back from a defense.gov.au email account.
              did't have anything in it, i think my uni's anti virus software must have killed it. but i did wonder where it came from.
              was getting lots of those empty emails from wierd addy's a while back...seem to have stopped now.
              but y would you have had my email addy?
              lol
              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

CAMPO didn't you want to send an email to those lovely people at
                TODAY TONIGHT

Comment

SORRY CAMP O NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF RECEIVING ANY NICE MAIL FROM YOU, I NOT STOLE ANY OF YOURS LATELY EITHER.......

Who said anything about stealing mail mate?????

As for the catamaran, it's my girlies wedding pressie. Not bad eh? 8)

Comment

back for two seconds and your frign shit up dawg

Comment

Someone seems to have a bad memory seen as though it was posted all over the forum awhile ago :roll:

Comment

Someone seems to have a bad memory seen as though it was posted all over the forum awhile ago :roll:
                        Umm what do they say....... :?:

I think it's something like

[size=24]OWNED :!:

I can't be bothered posting up any picture... words are enough :!:
                        * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

HAHAH THE CAMP ONE HAS BEEN OWNED TWICE IN A DAY MY ME...SWEET

Comment

telling me... the defense department with ti multi billion dollars budget and massive infastructure dont have an antivirus system on thier mail severs? :shock:

Comment

them email that you recieve isnt actually from campo. the virus scans webpages, outlook adresses etc for email addresses, then it uses its own STMP engine to send the mail, but it spoofs the settings to apprear like it has come from a specific person.

certified's check this old post; http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...p?p=37260#37260

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X