38yo Killed on Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38yo Killed on Saturday Night

"On Saturday night, a 38-year-old man died after his motorcycle crashed into a Ford Falcon sedan which police believe failed to stop at a stop sign at Star and Mercury streets Carlisle.

Major crash squad Const. Chance Belton said the driver of the Falcon, who could face several traffic charges, fled the scene and had not been found. "We do know his identity........ we have been unable to locate him so far," Const Belton said. The death was one of three seriuos crashes involving motorcycles during the weekend..................."

RIP to the rider, and my depest sympathy to those who new and loved him. :cry:

To the driver of that Ford Falcon..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

RIP! :cry:
    I had 2 cars pull out on me on the weekend, had to swerve to evade these people, almost running into an island. Lucky I was actually in my cage for once! :shock:
    I wish people would pick up their driving skills and become more aware!
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

RIP rider.

Comment

Yes, I saw the aftermath of this accident. Wasnt pretty.

My deepest sympathy to the family of the fallen rider. RIP.

Comment

and yet they beat up on us.

How about setting up a 'Taskforce educate drivers to fucking open their eyes'.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Sorry for his family....... but that car driver should be but behind bars this is the sort of people the police should be clamping down on......

RIP......

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

RIP rider.

i saw this on the news, but i didnt know the driver fled the scene...silly prick, could have saved his life :cry:

Comment

R.I.P :cry:

fucking POS ford's and their drivers! :evil:

Comment

RIP

agree on the ford factor CAD but it doesn't matter what car they are in.... if they are a fkn moron driver, they are a fkn moron driver. Mofo should be locked up. :evil:
                  I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

WAS A LADIE FROM WORKS BROTHER IN LAW ON A TRAIL BIKE

Comment

Thoughts to his family, RIP. :cry: :cry:

And they are going to take you license away for doing 45 over. Well in light of that I wanna see what the guy gets that did this. Pathetic.
                      Life is many different things, just make sure you have one!!

Comment

There was some more info on 6PR this morning about this.

I think a 42 year old driver left the scene, but the police have caught up with him since.

The guy was driving while disqualified / banned from doing so.

His first appearance was in court today apparantly.

What a Joke.
                        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Its no joke, if guilty he should be jailed for life.

but we all know that he will get off with a slap on the wrist.

I would be willing to donate to a fund that can get these "people" pursued to the full extent of the law.
                          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

i think it was actually a LIFE BAN
                            did you also hear about the statistics saying that it is believed 60,000 western australians are driving without a license.

RIP to the guy. condolences to his family and friends
                            No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Yeah well... 56% of stats are made up on the spot... Ofcourse, 38% of ppl already know that... :roll:
                              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Working...
                              X