STOLEN: Spikes R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN: Spikes R1

Between 1830 and 2100 on friday the 2nd July my bike was stolen from hoyts Garden City Borragoon, Rego is 1BK-786 it's a Silver 03 R1 with a matt black tail.
    Locked under the rear seat were my Arai Rx7-rr Colin Edwards Replica and Sophie's Cirrus, Both lids were Predominantly Red with silver, white and black bits on them.
    Locked IN the rear seat were my gp gloves and soph's

Any help will be appreciated
    Spike

You got to be shitting me :shock:

You would have to be the most unlucky bastard on a bike, I take it your up for another $3,000 excess :evil:

Sorry to hear it :cry: will keep an eye / ear out for it.

Comment

sheeeeeaaat, will be riding around this weekend so I'll try and remember that rego...

Comment

fffffffaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk i too will be out and about. I keep an eye out too... fucken paranoid about mine... i got the 02 silver... not good to hear man. Hope all turns out well.
        tba.....

Comment

sorry to hear, will look out for it

Comment

Its time to start Lynching these c*nts.
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Thats bullshit........sorry to hear Spike.

It's about time the "wait-n-pounce" van job came into effect I think. :twisted:
              ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

You're one unlucky bastard....

I don't understand it though... surley there are other bikes around with less "Character" than yours ?

Comment

I don't understand it though... surley there are other bikes around with less "Character" than yours ?
                  It SHITS me to no end.....I had JUST gotten the bike back to perfect condition....there wasn't a scratch on it....the tail was painted matt black Everything was fine....i was gunna clean it on saturday to put the stickers on it to finish the job....FUCK I'M PISSED
                  Spike

Comment

It SHITS me to no end.....I had JUST gotten the bike back to perfect condition....there wasn't a scratch on it....the tail was painted matt black Everything was fine....i was gunna clean it on saturday to put the stickers on it to finish the job....FUCK I'M PISSED
                    Ahh... damn... last time i saw it it was still in bog/primer.

Was it parked under the cinema in that big bay next to the exit ? I park mine there all the time... I figured it would be the safest spot in that place..

Comment

Ahh... damn... last time i saw it it was still in bog/primer.

Was it parked under the cinema in that big bay next to the exit ? I park mine there all the time... I figured it would be the safest spot in that place..
                      EXACTLY where i had mine mate......I guess it's not that safe...it was there for 2.5 hours....1830 till 2100...well when i came out at 2100 it was gone.....nah the bog was all sanded back and it was painted and pretty much ready to put stickers on
                      Spike

Comment

EXACTLY where i had mine mate......I guess it's not that safe...it was there for 2.5 hours....1830 till 2100...well when i came out at 2100 it was gone.....nah the bog was all sanded back and it was painted and pretty much ready to put stickers on
                        There's usually allot of human traffic through there which I guess is what gives it that safe feeling... I must admit i've never looked but I dont guess there is any security cameras in there....I'm thinking not as they would have to be pretty stupid if there was.

Comment

:shock:

Shit dude. Really sorry to hear that.

Will keep my eyes open. If I see that rego I'll run it over.
                          sigpic

Comment

WTF???!?!

Will tell a few ppl I know to be on the look out.

Guess its the only r1 with a black tail, should be relatively easy to spot??

<hugs>

Comment

HOLY SHIT DUDE i heard it on the scanner last night, and i said to AzzaA "i wonder if that's Spike's..."

Damn dude i hope they find it in one peice...

I'll keep an eye out at work and tell my Cott boys to look out for it...
                              Originally posted by vk6hgr
                              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
                              X