Oil on roundabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil on roundabout

Bit of a warning for those riding around the Joondalup area.

Coming home tonight (sun 4/7) what looked like oil has been dumped as a trail on the roundabout at the north end of Joondalup Drive :x
    [a cage lost its sump plug?]

Other passing cars have started to spread it around. With the rain it ain't pretty :cry:

Take care out out there people!

Nice of you to warn the others!

I actually saw a ute overturned at that roundabout earlier today when I left the track. I didnt see any oil tho... but i'm pretty positive it is probably from when they towed the ute away.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Good call Pete,

I found it this morning at about 6:30 it was dark and damp fortunately I was still sleeping so I was going nice and slow

But it was a bloody mess, I think the Barbagello side cars must have been through it

Comment

some bloke actually rolled his pickup at the roundabout there yesterday.... me and cass passed them just as the cops were rocking up... i think there may have been two or three cars involved. looked funny as fuck though

Comment

A mess is an understatement
          First rain will be ... erm.. "interesting"
          Is it still covered in sand??

Comment

A mess is an understatement
            First rain will be ... erm.. "interesting"
            Is it still covered in sand??
            There's definitely still is sand on the roundabout (I had an extended side trip on my way to work today). So first rain (today :!: ) could be VERY interesting.... The sand sorta seems to have soaked up most of the goo, but it still shows promise to be quite "entertaining" for a while yet - especially in the wet.

[thinks - hotdog stand on the side for spectators? :?: ]

Comment

pickup???

are we in america?

Comment

pickup???

are we in america?
                sorry, used to work there for a bit...... got used to saying pickup all the time.....

Comment

Yh sand still there, I thought were did all that sand come from i go past that roundabout every moring, Now i know were it all come from {Damn cages}
                  Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X