Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skidding off freeway into a multinova..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skidding off freeway into a multinova..?

Did anyone hear about this guy that panicked and hit the anchors too hard after seeing a camera and skidded off the freeway and smashed into a light pole and multinova?

It was on Sunday night, I drove past a whole bunch of cops and saw skid marks veering off the road and into a pole where the multinova was.

Any news? Was he trying to take out the multinova or was it a legit accident?

Hey, multinovas must help save lives after all. :roll:
    mmmmm sacrilicious

i didnt hear about that incident .. but it has happened a couple of times now ..

the last time i remember some little old lady slammed on the anchors and whiped out the camera her car and half the van the operator was sitting in ..
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I read an article once about a guy in the states who's 12 guage shotty had an accidental discharge...... 3 times ...... as he drove past a multinova.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I read an article once about a guy in the states who's 12 guage shotty had an accidental discharge...... 3 times ...... as he drove past a multinova.
        shocking ........ i hate it when that happens
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I've seen some pics from the UK where the permanent ones on poles have car tyres that are on fire on them... :shock:

Must be a serious black spot if cars are loosing tyres and bursting into flames... :shock:
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

:idea: :idea: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Y eah i think that was the one i rode past .....

But did you notice the multi was facing backwards !!!!! Yes they were testing a rear facing camera .....

:shock: :shock: :shock:
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

shocking ........ i hate it when that happens
                Ha ha, what he said
                Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Y eah i think that was the one i rode past .....

But did you notice the multi was facing backwards !!!!! Yes they were testing a rear facing camera .....

:shock: :shock: :shock:
                  NOOOO!!!!!
                  Will you insure me?!

Comment

Rear facing camera? I thought it was facing the wrong way cause the dude smashed into it.

Damn
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

ive been behind people on roads before that are doing 50km hour in a 60 zone and still have hit the skids ....... AGHHHHHH!
                      Nizmo? Who&#39;s that bitch??

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!

Comment

Rear facing camera? I thought it was facing the wrong way cause the dude smashed into it.

Damn
                        Nah if you noticed Matt ... The green sign that says * U have just passed a Speed camera * Blah Blah, was facing the other way aswell and he didn't hit that ....
                        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Is the writing on the sign in ambulance "ecnalubma" style so you can read it in your rear-view too?
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

2Fly:

That Avatar of yours is hypnotic!! :shock:
                            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

I've seen some pics from the UK where the permanent ones on poles have car tyres that are on fire on them... :shock:

Must be a serious black spot if cars are loosing tyres and bursting into flames... :shock:
                              This the kind of thing you were talking about?
                              http://www.speedcam.co.uk/gatso2.htm

It seems a real shame that so many cameras can get so bady damaged!!

Comment

Working...
                              X