BIKE STOLEN - FZR600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIKE STOLEN - FZR600

My Yamaha FZR600 was stolen from my house in Kardinya overnight. If you see the people on it. Kick the shit out of them, run them over, a lot and jump onn there head.

Rego: CO7380

Cheers,

Resist
    The Twitter

damm dude......that sucks..........I remember meeting you last saturday night and you rode in.........if I see it on the rode ill be following it!......it's red & white right?

Comment

:x FFS... Not again.

Hope you find it intact.
      :evil:
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

>looks up< What else can I say, in total agreeance with Flakey :evil:
        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

:evil:

Time to go a hunting....Junkie hunting.
          sigpic

Comment

we should catch the guy then bring him along to the http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...93a956dc123ae31 paintballling session............im sure we would love him to come along wouldn't we .........im sure we could get a nice big firing squad lined up.

Comment

we should catch the guy then bring him along to the http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...93a956dc123ae31 paintballling session............im sure we would love him to come along wouldn't we  .........im sure we could get a nice big firing squad lined up.
              Do we have to use just paintballs??? :twisted:

This is getting pretty ridiculous...2 in as many weeks???
              anyway... how many of u bought the track n bash packs???

Comment

Sorry to hear dude....

We seriously have to consider the "set bait-n-wait" method to catch these fuckers.

All those in favour???
                ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

We seriously have to consider the \"set bait-n-wait\" method to catch these fuckers.

All those in favour???
                  say good idea.......ill be in on that.........so dugy when is your HELLOUND http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...er=asc&start=15 coming?.....we could use that to cream them...... :evil:

Comment

That's fucked up resist1, hope it comes home safe & the perps contract cancer.

Comment

We have so got to do something about this...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss Resist1, That is fucked up.
                        If i find the little [email protected]#TS that did this i WILL break every bone in their fucking body.End of story. :evil:
                        Just up the road from my place too. -Sets man trap-
                        Something needs to be done about all these thefts its outta control!
                        Can we organise Track and Bash packs for every PSB member somehow??
                        Where's our Vigilante Squad?
                        RR

Comment

We seriously have to consider the \"set bait-n-wait\" method to catch these fuckers.

All those in favour???
                          I!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

/me grabs bat!

I!
                            Love
                            Nick :twisted:

Comment

Eye!
                              Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

Working...
                              X