• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunt Riders blamed for cage wreck

Interesting news from the USA:

CLICK HERE

Sprint 8)
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

The Suburban tumbled down an embankment, ejecting most of its eight occupants. Five people in that vehicle were seriously injured; the other three sustained lesser harm. Only one was wearing a seat belt.

well dosnt that teach you something.......... :roll:

...but it still all our fault.... :twisted:

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

The Suburban tumbled down an embankment, ejecting most of its eight occupants.
      :shock: Cool - ejector seats for cars!! Phark yeah!!!
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Only in CNN world would crapola like that be published.....

Stupid yanks.....

The Suburban tumbled down an embankment, ejecting most of its eight occupants. Five people in that vehicle were seriously injured; the other three sustained lesser harm. Only one was wearing a seat belt.
        Maybe if theyd ALL been wearing seatbelts they wouldve been ok. How is one 'ejected' from a Suburban? Do they install ejection seats these days in the Good ol USA? Fuckin hope so....

Comment

sheeesss flakey, aint you ever seen goldfinger. Wif the button on the gearstick

--------

Im Pussy Galore

...why of course you are...

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

Often, one officer lamented, "their kick is to find cops, race by them, give them the middle finger salute or wave at the officer. They are out of sight in the blink of an eye."

What, this is illegal now?

Comment

I'd say something witty and biting, but for all intensive purposes I may as well just beat my head against a brick wall :roll:

I'm tellin' ya, we should take all the warning labels off things and let nature sort these folks out for us.

Comment

I'd say something witty and biting, but for all intensive purposes I may as well just beat my head against a brick wall *:roll: *

I'm tellin' ya, we should take all the warning labels off things and let nature sort these folks out for us.
                Maybe the problem was that a stunt rider took the warning label off the suburban...

Comment

u mean something like

"Warning: This vehicle is not intended for use by people with a severe lack of common sense. This vehicle is not intended for driving on or off-road, and doing so may result in overturning down an embankment and ejection from the vehicle."

even over here, a high percentage of people who die in car accidents are not wearing seatbelts.
                  it's called "natural selection"
                  lol

I would really find it hard to believe, that a motorbike that was stunting, and driving so close to another car, would be going slow enough for the car to need to swerve out of it's way. lol.
                  and the driver could probably have braked and avoided it too....if he wasn't driving a 4wd...

anybody else here notice that both other vehicles involved were crappy 4wd's ?
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

this news topic (fairly old now too) was talked to death over at kawiforums.com and apparently the bikes didn't 'actually' cause the wreck. apparently there was a car following doing the filming and that cage clipped the surburban.

however, they ignore that and blame the bike riders, not the cage driver. typical.

Comment

Cages really have no sense of size/gaps when they're on the road.. how many times have you been splitting on a perfectly wide road, when the car you're about to pass (usually a 4WD, in my xp anyway) will do a massive swerve into the other (or emergency) lane to make 'room' for you..

they don't get that i wouldn't be riding in that exact spot if i couldn't get through!! did they think i would come screeching to a stop if they hadn't swerved aside? they left easily enough room for a truck to split past them.

i agree with Fenris, (the wolf?).. take off all the warning labels.

Nexxx

Comment

Working...
                      X