BIKE BANDIT - Swann Insurance Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIKE BANDIT - Swann Insurance Discount

Swann Insurance now offer customers a 5% discount on premiums for bikes with a BikeBANDIT is installed.

I personally think Swann Insurance suck arse, but, just to keep you informed in the event you are with Swann and wish to take advantage of this discount.

Swann Insurance Perth 9282 1400

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

I actually already knew of this... but forgot to add it to the "Bike Bandit" review... sorry!! :oops:
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

u wid swann deej?
      Love
      Nick :twisted:

Comment

u wid swann deej?
        Negs

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

mixed views on swann, the claim took ages for myself. then the kind ppl turned around and they told me i wasn't able to insure me with my next bike. in the great words of stiffler, "the [email protected]*kers". thanx Western QBE. great to see support from the insurance companies for the bikebandit. Also to add, RAC members can get a 10% discount for EziTRAK if fitted to their car. EziTRAK is the car version of BikeBANDIT........
          IT WASN'T THE WHEELIE, IT WAS THE HARD BLACK STUFF THAT DID IT.........and then........

Comment

great to see support from the insurance companies for the bikebandit. Also to add, RAC members can get a 10% discount for EziTRAK if fitted to their car. EziTRAK is the car version of BikeBANDIT........
            Is it 10% up to some amount like $100 (guess)??
            I asked about the bike bandit and swan - they said 5% up to a value of $50.. better than nothing..

Comment

great to see support from the insurance companies for the bikebandit. Also to add, RAC members can get a 10% discount for EziTRAK if fitted to their car. EziTRAK is the car version of BikeBANDIT........
              Is it 10% up to some amount like $100 (guess)??
              I asked about the bike bandit and swan - they said 5% up to a value of $50.. better than nothing..
              True but still not much considering your making it virtually impossible to steal.
              If they offered a better discount more people would have these things fitted then there claims would drop drastically.

But I guess their only in it for the money after all.

Comment

Aint that the truth Gordo.

THe mort bike stolen, the more we need insurance and the more money they make.

So insurance companies need theft to make money.

Hmmmmmm, kinda like an undertaker who owns a 50 cal Barret.

Comment

5% discount or $50 and the sweet display of Track & Bash in action you gotta be happy with that............ cos there's not too many insurance companies who will break legs for their policy holders.........Mafia members excluded of course.....
                  IT WASN'T THE WHEELIE, IT WAS THE HARD BLACK STUFF THAT DID IT.........and then........

Comment

I'm with swann .... And was thinking of getting a BikeBandit anyway ...
                    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

western QBE
                      so cheap i almost fell of my bike
                      and profesional not like swann,
                      western qbe your the 1 for me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X