Driver prosecuted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver prosecuted

I heard a byte or two today on the radio news about a driver being successfully prosecuted over the pillion death/rider injury in Mt Lawley a few months ago... anyone catch the details?

What was the charge?

Seems that justice prevailed @ least one time...

Sprint 8)
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

1 x dangerous driving causing death
    1 x dangerous driving causing grevious bodily harm.

apprearing in court next month some time.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Maybe rather than a fine &/or jail these people should have to work in the ParaQuad Centre at Shenton Park.
      sigpic

Comment

As TRX said.

The details were she did an illegal u'ey at a set of lights right in front of a bike with pillion. Pillion dead, rider serious head injuries.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Grunt Dorringtonneofshit will probably suggest an Order of Australia for the dozey bitch for removing one more set of hooligans from the street.

The cockcheddar believes habitual pissartists shouldn't have their licenses taken away, merely have breathaliser locks on their cars. What a champ. :?

Comment

As TRX said.

The details were she did an illegal u'ey at a set of lights right in front of a bike with pillion. Pillion dead, rider serious head injuries.
            Jail, what would happen if you had a firarm and discharged it killing someone and wounding another? What is the difference.

Jail the fukers,
            I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

yeah yeah....

I L L E G A L u turn.

so not only was she BREAKING THE LAW in the first place, she also KILLED SOMEONE in the process.

throw the book at her!

Verdict: GUILTY

Sentence: 20 years of licking some fat coons twat in bandiup!

man i should be a judge.

Killing bikers: death sentence
              Wheelies: govt funded motorcycles so crashing dun hurt ur funds.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

man i should be a judge.

Killing bikers: death sentence
                Wheelies: govt funded motorcycles so crashing dun hurt ur funds.
                To hell with the judge theory...
                go politics - I'll vote for ya!! 8)
                If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

FireStorm for PM!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

only if you include a free new model 1k motor cycle each year for ppl in the top tax bracket ...
                    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1974 - SECT 59
                      Dangerous driving causing death, injury, etc.

(3) A person convicted of an offence against this section is liable —

(a) if convicted upon indictment and, at the time of the offence, the motor vehicle was unlawfully being driven without the consent of the owner or person in charge of the motor vehicle, to a fine of any amount and to imprisonment for —

(i) 20 years, if the person has caused the death of another person; or

(ii) 14 years, if the person has caused grievous bodily harm to another person; or

(aa) if convicted upon indictment in any other circumstances, to a fine of 400 PU or to imprisonment for 4 years; or

( if convicted summarily, to a fine of 160 PU or to imprisonment for 18 months,

--------------------------------------------------------------

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

20 years ... hope she get all of them
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                        X