Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeway Crashes

From Mainroads WA (1540hrs):

Both Kwinana and Mitchell Freeways are congested due to crashes.

Kwinana Freeway, southbound near Mill Point Road

Main Roads advises motorists of an incident involving a truck and vehicle on the Kwinana Freeway, southbound just south of Mill Point Road.

Lane closures are in place and southbound motorists are advised to avoid the area.

Please consider alternative routes.

Lengthy delays are being experienced as peak hour commences.

Incident – Mitchell Freeway, Northbound

There has been an earlier crash on the Mitchell Freeway, northbound near Erindale Road.

Delays are being experienced on the Mitchell Freeway for motorists heading north.

Clicky

Fingercuffs.....

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

pfffffft!

Lanesplitting. FTW!
      Dead Man's Hand
      Internationational Porter Protection Group
      Just call me Pat

Comment

pfffffft!

Lanesplitting. FTW![/b]
        think of it as punishment for all those who decided not to make the most of th glorious weather today

Comment

And here I was this morning commenting that speed camera's were solving the issue!

Comment

Went past the one heading south (made me late for uni grrr).

Somehow the truck managed to T-bone the car. On the freeway. i dont get it?

But yeah looked nasty.

Comment

Oh, so the car was halfway to flipping before it got a killer smackdown from the truck, stopping the vertical realignment in its tracks...

Comment

Somehow the truck managed to T-bone the car. On the freeway. i dont get it?[/b]
                Maybe the cager went to cut in front of teh truck and didn't really have the space

Comment

Fwy was kinda ghey heading North after 5pm, but looked worse heading South. Sux to be a cager

Comment

Working...
                  X