The streets are no longer safe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The streets are no longer safe!

I'd like to inform the members of PSB that at 8:30am this morning, Bunyack pass his R Class test. And is now legally permitted on the streets of Australia.

I was concerned that my R1 would have sucked at O-turns (which it does) So I did a lesson with Tai at elite motorcycles and then a half-hour lesson before my test this morning. This allowed me to familiarise myself with the Suzuki GS 500. Went for the test, the instructor geeted Tai and then we were off. The instructor told me to get out on the road and ride until he told me to stop.....

well..... the funny thing is.... we didnt stop, he indicated 2 left turns, and after 15 minutes of riding, we were back at the dpi. No O TURNS, NO BRAKE TEST....... ZOMG!!!!! Passed with flying colours.

im assuming the instructor quickly asked Tai (from elite) whether I was good enough to pass..... and because I didnt wobble around the first couple corners, he was happy with mt control of the bike *shrug*

well........ thats the sotry ppls. I spent $150 for piece of mind that I could control the bike in slow-speed handling and got some helpful tips fomr Tai at Elite. I thoroughly recomend Elite for any learners out there that want to beef up their skills (or need a small, nimble bike for the lesson)
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Congrats mate.
    10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

It's good for you, but says woeful fucking things about standards.

But you got a lazy one, congrats!
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Very nice, hi five
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

the instructor geeted Tai[/b]
          well, that's why you passed so easily, they've probably been geeting each other for years.
          onya bunny.
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

congrats dude!

ill make sure i stay off the road now
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

not taking away from the fact you passed such a test

BUT I have to agree with Barfridge on this and it makes one wonder but then again when you see how people drive on the road it makes perfect sense

oh and seeing as certain people at the DPI read the forum will be interesting to see what might the fallout be now for publicly stating the woefull inadequacies of the examiners .

Comment

God Help Us All

Congratulations, but with a test like what you described no wonder you passed.

What did u do blow kissy faces at him?

again congrats on the big bike liscence
                'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.' - Robert M. Pirsig

Comment

Mate thats wicked...Nice one

Comment

Odd that mine appeared in the paper the same day you pass your test, dont you think?

Comment

Nice 1

Comment

congrats cracka.

Comment

Congrats mate

Bunyack
                          Motorbike: 03 R1
                          Mods: a Toilet Duck bottle, a tapered wooden stick, a latex glove and a vacuum cleaner[/b]
                          I think we know the real reason you didn't use your R1, with those sort of "mods" that would be wrong and highly illegal....

Comment

Onya mate

Remember... wheelies are bayd mmkay.....

In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                            Its the little things that make the difference
                            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Congrats Bunyack, At least you don't need to be shadowed by your mom anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X