Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plods mirrabooka ave

outside mercy college. drop 5 and save a cute furry animal of your choice
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

thanks wiggy, planning on heading down that way :p
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

bet thats the old cop on the bike with a few mates !
      he's allways around with his lazer but i think they have stopped him going freelance these days.........

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

no, it was the car with "drop 5" number plates. and the the old fella i think you're talking about used to park outside my old place in warwick quite regularly, did a roaring trade at the bottom of the hill on ballantine rd. and has pinged me before on morrabooka ave.
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

cheers for the headsup, i could have ended up killing quite a few bunnies today.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
            no, it was the car with "drop 5" number plates. and the the old fella i think you're talking about used to park outside my old place in warwick quite regularly, did a roaring trade at the bottom of the hill on ballantine rd. and has pinged me before on morrabooka ave.
            he got me outside mercy when i first bought the duke ,the attentive , polite ,efficient,man that he is !.............not,ha!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
            X