X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu - Another school shooting.

Another shooting in a US school.

Teen shooter a 'devil worshipper' | NEWS.com.au

Is it me or are these things almost like clockwork? Trenchcoats are of course getting a bad wrap again and people are still surprised that sociopathic kids tend to be loners.

A nice addition was the Devil though. Apparently the 14 yearold was a bit of a fan of Beelzebub and had spoken about shooting other students in front of his teachers.

Naturally, everybody in the town is shocked at this 'unexpected' outcome.

You know, the last time Desmo started his Daylight Savings thread there was a school shooting too. Coincidence? Or cause and effect?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Cause and effect my friend, cause and effect.
    When a butterfly flaps it's wings.....
    Maybe they need daylight savings there? Maybe it was all caused by SADS?

Comment

That article, at first glance, looks like there's a middle aged policeman with a shotgun who worships the devil and shoots teenagers.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

yeah not exactly shocking news anymore - at least no deaths apart from the shooter. surely after talking about shooting up the school he would have been watched...you would think anyways

Comment

You know I though the same damned thing.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Obligatory response;

LOOK OUT NED, IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!

Comment

Just once I want one of these kid-shooters to survive and say, "I got the idea from that Michael Moore movie."

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                You know, the last time Desmo started his Daylight Savings thread there was a school shooting too. Coincidence? Or cause and effect?
                i think this proves once and for all, that jim is infact, satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  Cause and effect my friend, cause and effect.
                  When a butterfly flaps it's wings.....
                  Maybe they need daylight savings there? Maybe it was all caused by SADS?
                  SADS.
                  Something Awful Desmo Said?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh OOoh.
                    Satan And Desmo Same.
                    SADS
                    sigpic

Comment

Silly Acronym Desmo Said?

Comment

*Tin foil hat* I wonder if sudden adult death syndrome is just a clever excuse for governmental no-bruising suffocation/arrhythmia. Seems so strange and unexplained, very convenient.
                        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                          Just once I want one of these kid-shooters to survive and say, "I got the idea from that Michael Moore movie."
                          No it was Team Fortress 2 that did it. I was trying to be all like the heavy weapons guy and im like MEDDDDIC but no the police were being lame and rocket jumping and shit

Comment

Same Asshole Different Shit?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              *Tin foil hat* I wonder if sudden adult death syndrome is just a clever excuse for governmental no-bruising suffocation/arrhythmia. Seems so strange and unexplained, very convenient.
                              What. The. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X