Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assholes screw me cage in North Perth

Yo peeps

Just had me cage broken into in North Perth whilst parked in the car park behind the Fitzgerald Centre. Bastards stole me lappy & external backup HDD after smashing the front passenger window.

The 3 caucasian clowns were driving an 80's model Fairmont, turquoisey colour, 1C?K-507 ish plate.

Cops attending reckon da bods were on the lookout for goods to convert easily to cash to buy Ice.

So if'n you see them might I request a heads up on their location &/or a bit o education applied to their personage.

Cheers
    .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

That's bad news. Hope you can get something back from insurance.

Comment

good work on getting a vehicle & person ID... but laptop left in car...
      ftl.

hope u can get some satisfaction anyway... one way or another.

Comment

Thats fucked...

Ive had my car broken into a few times, its a shitty feel... but you just cant leave anything in your car these days, let alone a lappy.
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

+ another 1 for not leaving stuff in your car... except maybe a FUCK U WANKERS sign...

Comment

that sucks!

howd ya get all those details though? and if ya have them cant the cops find them easy?
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

You could have a video of them pinching shit, faces, car, rego, and they still won't give a shit. If you got a video of them doing a burnout though........

Comment

Dam smegs sorry to hear that mate, sister works in that area.

Will to her to look out for them. She looks pretty scary sometimes

Friends house got broken into up in Mullaloo a couple of weeks ago in broad daylight. He just kicked the front door in! I say 'he' because all he stol was a pair of scissors and a screwdriver and then got caught the next day. Again coming down off a drug high and looking for easy things to pawn for more ice.

Hope you can get something back mate
                `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

bloody bastards..........besta luck getting the gear back. cant leave anything in the car nowadays

Comment

Sorry to hear Smeg.

Bloody Buggers.

Comment

here's a random thought;

what if every pawn brokers had to drug test anyone trying to sell shit? They could have a tongue swab thing like the "drug bus" and if there was any hint of drugs they refuse to take the items?

obviously there would be many pitfalls in this, but just thinking out loud.

oh and sorry to hear about the bastards smashing your car, that sux.

Comment

Not racist now, thats druggieist

Don't have to be high on one of four particular chems to be a complete piece of thieving shit.
                        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

That sucks dude... Sorry to hear it!
                          * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

perhaps if they made ice cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                              here's a random thought;

what if every pawn brokers had to drug test anyone trying to sell shit? They could have a tongue swab thing like the "drug bus" and if there was any hint of drugs they refuse to take the items?
                              business would fold in a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X