Lonely bike on the Burswood Freeway Entrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely bike on the Burswood Freeway Entrance

Someone left a bike at the lights on the Polly Farmer freeway exit at burswood?

It was a black naked of some sort, didn't get too good a look though. looked like a VTR250 sort of body, but i think it was a bigger bike. Seem's an awfully strange place to park. If it's someones, PM me and ill go back and have a look at the license plate.

Ahhh I thought it was you speeding like a bat out of hell down that road! ahahahha I was two cars behind ya. I saw the poor poor bike too Buell I think??
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

Comment

Mel... tractor problems? eheh

Comment

Originally posted by Drach View Post
        Someone left a bike at the lights on the Polly Farmer freeway exit at burswood?

It was a black naked of some sort, didn't get too good a look though. looked like a VTR250 sort of body, but i think it was a bigger bike. Seem's an awfully strange place to park. If it's someones, PM me and ill go back and have a look at the license plate.
        Shit, this bike actually got stolen from here, the guy is devistated to say the least, as his boss wouldn't let him go and retrieve it during work hours and when he went back after work it was gone

Twas a black VTR250

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
          Mel... tractor problems? eheh
          Nope tractor is still in the repair shop
          I FUGGIN HOPE!
          Real Men Ride Nakid
          http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

that boss should be getting a punch in the head for not letting him go especially if the bikes been stolen a second time
            Is Dead

Comment

The bike belongd to me, it broke down friday as i was exiting the tunnel, so i pushed it from there to the corner of graham farmer and vic park drive (burswood exit) where i had to leave it as my work was getting quite annoyed with me not being there, then through the course of the day i kept telling them that my min priority was my bike but they didnt seem to fussed. when i went back to check on it a 6.30 it was gone, and i didnt have theft on my insurance policy. Was just my luck that it happend on the day that my cousin(who i work with also) was in melbourne racing at the GP, as he drives a ute and always carries his ramp and bike tie downs in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranga View Post
                The bike belongd to me, it broke down friday as i was exiting the tunnel, so i pushed it from there to the corner of graham farmer and vic park drive (burswood exit) where i had to leave it as my work was getting quite annoyed with me not being there, then through the course of the day i kept telling them that my min priority was my bike but they didnt seem to fussed. when i went back to check on it a 6.30 it was gone, and i didnt have theft on my insurance policy. Was just my luck that it happend on the day that my cousin(who i work with also) was in melbourne racing at the GP, as he drives a ute and always carries his ramp and bike tie downs in the back.
                if that was my boss, i'd be telling him work to live NOT live to work and stick ya fucking job up your arse.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

^^ WHS ^^ Time to find a new job. If you had been working for me I would have helped you sort it out, and not just because I also ride bikes. That sucks.

Have you checked that it wasn't towed away by the local authorities?
                  Adventure before Dementia

Comment

That sux the big one mate.Hope she turns up somewere.

I think my boss knows what would happen if I broke down on the way to work.
                    I WONT FUCKIN BE THERE TODAY,UNLESS YOU COME PICK UP MY BIKE!!

On a brighter note,I did break down the other day on the way to work,only about 500m away though.(snapped the chain)Pushed her there,then one boss chassed around for a chain for me while the big boss came down stairs with cash for the saterday I had yet to work.

See,not all bosses are cunts,just most of them. Thanks GPZ.
                    "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

Dood that's shit..

I would be sending the company the bill for replacing my bike..

some people are just stupid..

Owe you were late one day cause your bike has died.. thats ok.. your early by 5 minutes or so every other day.. but now you'll be late everyday cause it's been stolen..

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate!

Just a thought - might that area be covered by surveillence cameras?
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

thats pretty messed up that they wouldn't let you leave to sort out your issues. I bet the boss is late when they are off with the prostitutes on their lunch break.

How do I avoid this company that you work for?

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                            Nope tractor is still in the repair shop
                            I FUGGIN HOPE!
                            Irony.

Originally posted by Ranga View Post
                            Smash him in the face, fuck his wife, and tell him to bash his job up his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              Smash him in the face, fuck his wife, and tell him to bash his job up his arse.
                              And make sure you do that in the RIGHT order
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X