This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police rider down

Was listerning to the scanner tonight, heared a Police bike rider knocked down by an old lady in her 50s, who then left the scene after her car was hit by another driver....

Police biker was dazed and had some cuts to his head but otherwise ok. Happened in Hunters drive Lesmurdie at about 1030pm Tuesday night.

Danny??
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Dont think so, seems the Police bike pulled out from a side street and got clipped by a car coming down the road, then another car hit the first car...

Comment

thats not far from my house!
        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

ok its not funny..
          Love
          Nick :twisted:

Comment

Whats funny about it Nick ??

Comment

OFFICER DOWN!!

hahahaha
              In the paper today it said he has broken legs and is in serious condition. I fail to see the funny side.

Comment

OFFICER DOWN!!

hahahaha
                In the paper today it said he has broken legs and is in serious condition. I fail to see the funny side.
                do you believe today tonight too?
                ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Dont see the funny side myself.

hope he gets well soon.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

wot deej said..wots funny about it? :roll:

Comment

if you find humour in a person coming off a bike and getting hurt then i think your a co#khead. :evil:

Comment

well at first said he was ok.. few cuts...

and we're the dangerous ones.. who get pulled over all the time?

geez settle down..
                        Love
                        Nick :twisted:

Comment

i got pulled in my cage last night,taking gf for feed at hillarys and get pigs crawling around my car...dirty low life sneaky cun*ts, rbt too
                          YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

Comment

My old man was up untill recently a motorcycle cop....he boasts that he has ridden every single bike that WAPOL has had.

He has been in two serious accidents...

One where a woman ran a red light and he was hurled almost 30 metres down the road. Was in hospital for 3 weeks after being out for nearly a full week.

Second where another woman pulled in front of him again and he ended up t-boning her car....this time he was a little luckier and only suffered a dislocated shoulder and general cuts and bad bruising.

When i'm driving, i'm always looking for bikes in my blind spot (in every case) if there is a car there, well thats a bonus as they are easier to spot....I find it hard to fathom the "I didn't see him" excuse, especially in the case of a police bike....Massive farings, white paint, emergency lights, reflective stickers AND the gay little yellow jacket that they have to wear. Most bikes are also putting the torch defusers on their radio arial now also, just another thing to look out for.

There really is no excuse for this to have happened, I hope he's ok and isn't deterred to badly from riding. Stupid old coot.

Russ
                            Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

hope the copper recovers soon
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X