X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Casey Stoner Rep spotted thread

I haven't seen it on chan 10 so far, but I live in hope

Post in here if you spot it.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Naah, didn't spot it. Saw a plain one about 1452 times via that Shannons ad starring Livio Suppo. And I'm totally over those GMC laser beam circular saws....
    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

bummer
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Did see a pocket bike in Stoners colours at the end of the race.
        Looks like the father attached a steering stick to the back of it.
        Looked so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Havago View Post
          Did see a pocket bike in Stoners colours at the end of the race.
          Looks like the father attached a steering stick to the back of it.
          Looked so cute.

Hey yeah I saw that too. Another bloke ran up, made them stop and started taking photos of them, right on the main straight!

Dam, never had one of those when I was a kid...............
          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
            Naah, didn't spot it. Saw a plain one about 1452 times via that Shannons ad starring Livio Suppo. And I'm totally over those GMC laser beam circular saws....

Hey come on rod who doesn't want a circular saw??? Esp a GMC one

Pro, now your an amatuer, now your a pro, now your an amateur.........

yeah yeah we get the point keep the friggin little red light on!:p
            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

yer i saw that advert so many times Now I'm confused, am I a pro or an amateur when the light comes on......
              Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

I want to know where they got there information from..

I've ridden A Ducati that had a red line on the tacho..

Spotted

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

LOL! The buzzing sound it makes when the laser is switched on makes it sound like there's 20,000 volts going through a flaky old switch. Then the chips flying off when the blade bites into the wood.

I never thought of the red light turning the saw user into a "pro" though! Ha ha!

That ad is like the daytime equivalent of the "They say there's plenty of fish in the sea...well where are they" ad for the SMS chat line!
                  Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
                    yer i saw that advert so many times Now I'm confused, am I a pro or an amateur when the light comes on......
                    from my experience in kal, when the red light's on, they're definitely pro's....
                    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Doesnt matter if the red light is on or off for the guy in the ad. he is an amatuer both ways, the silly prick is standing on the wrong side, gonna run out of arm length before he gets to the end of the timber

Comment

In other news,

There's a Stoner LCR Honda Rep parked on the pavement just down the road from my place, across from the Joondalup Health Campus on Regents Park Road, it's been spotted a couple of times there so far.
                        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

There are 3 Stoner Rep's from what i've been told..

two 1000's and a 600

The Official Stoner Rep -- TEX
                          The second 1000 -- Bladebabe
                          and the 600 -- ME.

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            In other news,

There's a Stoner LCR Honda Rep parked on the pavement just down the road from my place, across from the Joondalup Health Campus on Regents Park Road, it's been spotted a couple of times there so far.
                            thats bladebabes one ,she works around there

Comment

There is a Babyblade Stoner rep forsale in the auto trader for 7k
                              1990 with the Tyga Kit and stoner paint scheme
                              Also spotted a stoner rep in joondalup on friday arvo!

Comment

Working...
                              X