Ben Cousins Arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Cousins Arrested.

Anyone heard the official reason why yet?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

cos he didnt run when they pulled him over?
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Pay that.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        I hope he gets burnt big time, I hate celebrities getting special treatment just because
        they can kick a football.
        Sis pacis. Instruo pro bellum.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
          cos he didnt run when they pulled him over?
          Thats great

Comment

Perth, Western Australia: West Coast Eagle Ben Cousins Arrested | PerthNow

Daniel Chick may have been in the car too?

Comment

Police media just told me:

We have no information to confirm as of now. We're being guided by the media.
              I said, "Thank god 96fm are on the case then hey?"

Turns out even the media department doesn't have a sense of humour.

Comment

bwaaaa haaa haaa ha... oh too funny. hope the bugger gets done and hard.

Comment

lol. that has to be the quote of the century.
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

2 men 1 woman, Aberdeen Street in Northbridge, & Cousins without a shirt on..........

Interesting

Comment

Throw the book at him if he's doing the wrong, people good at things have to be held accountable.

Comment

At least there'll be something on the news tonight that isnt teh election
                        the universe is hostile

Comment

Originally posted by cbr1000rr View Post
                          Throw the book at him if he's doing the wrong, people good at things have to be held accountable.
                          Fuckin' what?

Comment

didn't quite make sense to me either

Comment

Just because he looks good with his shirt off, is no reason to be arrested.
                              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X