Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes...... a PSBG

AVAIL NOW AT THE PSB MERCH STORE

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

they needed to be on a nice model so we can see the full quality and value of the merchandise, maybe the hot blond chick from the bike show?
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

That can be arranged....

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Not being Impatient but someone's gotta say It "PICSORBAN" :p
        Farrider #41
        I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
        I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

HOw are the lads..ermm..well lads gunna fit in there? Things will be poppin out left n right!! LOL
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

And ummm...what about a kids tshirt where it says...My Mum can beat your Dad at the track?...love the kids gear!!!
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I am available quality control testing
              Please provide said blond model and list of actions and tests for the "G"
              I am fully conversant with the following tests
              Teeth Attack (will the garment shread under this attack)
              Nail Ripper (This is a dual test with an attack from at least 10 angles)
              Nail Ripper 2 (this is a more feminine approach to cover paint damage also)
              The Wheelbarrow (this involves more involvement from the model but gives positive endurance levels of the garment)
              The Helicopter (again participation from model, sometimes legs are an issue but duct tape cures all and covers full rotation of the garment)
              Real Men Ride Nakid
              http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Its white wtf is is white.... white g's

Comment

I'm with Akeracat here, white G-strings are just.... not good.... black now, that would work nicely
                  R Legal and loving it

Comment

I can see it now... After a random drunken one night stand, find a g on the bedroom floor...

*Post new thread* "Who came back to my place last night?"

lol

Or somewhere at the beginning of said one night stand...

"Hey! Are you on PSB?"
                    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Oh and technically that is a Thong not a G-string. G-strings have less material between the butt cheeks. :p

Comment

The bikini wash is going to be disturbing.
                        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Oh SNAP!

See what i did there?
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I see what you did there :p

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
                              I can see it now... After a random drunken one night stand, find a g on the bedroom floor...

*Post new thread* "Who came back to my place last night?"

lol

Or somewhere at the beginning of said one night stand...

"Hey! Are you on PSB?"
                              HAHAHAAAAA.....should have a line on the inside tag:
                              If found, please email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X