X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike gets Jacked

from a Busa forum....

http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72312

Every Wed night I go to a bike night in CT. Ususally 15-20 of us gather at Hooters and shoot the **** for a while. Then we head over to Hartford where we meet up with anywhere for 200-1000 bikes and there are some stunters doin' there thing and once again, just shootin the ****.

Last night, the group is parked as normal, lined up rear tire to the curb up and down both sides of a wide street. I had my back turned looking down one end of the road when I heard a LOUD bang! I turned around to see a dude with a gun pointed 3 inches from one of my friend's face! FOUR BIKES DOWN FROM ME! The slime bag puts the gun in the front pocket of his hoodie, gets on my friend's bike and takes off with 10-12 of his friends following behind! Talk about being scared ****less!!!!!

Even as his bike was being driven away, he was on the phone - calling lowjack, then the cops. A bunch of us got outta there while a couple of guys that seen the whole thing stayed to talk to the cops.

It just amazes me that someone would walk up to someone in a crowd of 200, fire a gun and steal a bike! I feel a little vunerable just thinking, even though I'm with a large group of friends/aquaintances, someone would/could do such a thing.

Here is the link to the local site where this happend. The guys that stayed behind to talk to the cops give their take on the situation!

Guys, be safe, even in a crowd. There are crazy peeps in the world that don't care about you, me or even life!

http://www.bandofriders.net/forums/i...showtopic=7628

Dubs

ah the good ol US of A.

Comment

Well, they want the right to bear arms...
      Guns are bad...Mmmkay
      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

personally i prefer:

Dubs

Comment

I honestly think that "right to bear arms" crap is the stupidest thing ever.

Comment

Yeah well if the guy who posted had of been carrying he could have "capped the jacker" and stopped it real quick
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

If it wasnt for the fact that Australia was on average lower than the US in terms of "Above Mean Sea Level", I would actually be in support of global warming...

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                I honestly think that "right to bear arms" crap is the stupidest thing ever.
                Do you honestly think somebody that is going to rob from another person would do it with a legally obtained firearm anyway?
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

CC permits in the US are one thing, but even if you do use your piece in self defence or whatever, you're still going to get screwed legally. There are plenty of cases in the US where people acting in self defence with a firearm have been totally hung out to dry by the courts over there. One dude on that forum said "FYI, this is CT, not florida. We have no right to defend our property in this state. Pulling a gun and shooting at people because they stole your bike is a quick way to end up in jail for life." so I guess the gun ownership and usage rules vary wildly from state to state.

Comment

Ahhh, it's nice to live in the "Land of the free".
                    Been there a few times and drove into a back street in Miami while lost.........right into a shoot out, f**k was I shitting myself.
                    Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                    sigpic
                    2007 ZRX 1200R
                    1977 Z 1000 A1
                    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Funny thing is the interpretation of the right to bear arms is against their constitution. It only gives them the right in very specific circumstances, not in everyday life.

Scary that could happen in the middle of so many fellow riders. Was it a fellow rider or someone else? Do bikers not have the same public image there?

Comment

In days of not so long ago, a lot of lawabidding people did have firearms in their house.
                        The media and the anti gum lobby, shaped our society to look negative upon these tools.
                        To much Telly, so lets go ridin, ohh hold on you have more chance of getting killed ridding a motorbike!than being shot at.
                        When are they going to ban knives, cars and motorbikes as these evil killing machines are now at the top of the tree in the stakes of kills! and the statistics of drongo Dorro, never mind that they do cost a shitload in medical bill to get the fallen riders back on their horse.

Comment

dayum.. why didnt he just tec those niggas?

Urban Dictionary: tec 9
                          Originally posted by Bendito
                          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RobHead86 View Post
                            Funny thing is the interpretation of the right to bear arms is against their constitution. It only gives them the right in very specific circumstances, not in everyday life.
                            Incorrect the second amendment specifically allows for private citizens he freedom to bear arms independent of the armed forces :o
                            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                              The media and the anti gum lobby, shaped our society to look negative upon these tools.
                              I think you confusing the US with Singapore here

Sorry, couldn't resist

But I know where you come from and totally agree.
                              Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                              sigpic
                              2007 ZRX 1200R
                              1977 Z 1000 A1
                              http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Working...
                              X