Noise, its started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise, its started

This is just the tip of the trouble...........

EPA | Regulatory Impact Statement: Proposed Protection of the Environment Operations (Noise Control) Regulation 2007

"A person must not modify or repair a motor vehicle's engine, air intake or exhaust system so that it exceeds the specified maximum noise level."

"Australian Road Rules 1999:

A person must not start or drive a vehicle in a way that makes unnecessary noise."

This will be nice just another set of rules to bash you with
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

uhoez

Comment

Hmmm maybe i shouldn't put that screamer pipe on the 180...

... bahaha ... fuck it
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

BAHAHA... yeah, good luck with this shit
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

I'll say one thing I'd much rather hear a few loud cars/bikes pass my house than put up with an anal home owner next door who thinks its fine to use his leaf blower for a few hours every saturday morning.

Comment

Whose gonna enforce this shit? The cops? Peh.

Mind you I can picture some Harley owners with straight through pipes getting pinappled with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
              "A person must not modify or repair a motor vehicle's engine, air intake or exhaust system so that it exceeds the specified maximum noise level."

Loophole Sorry officer, The noise is just a side effect of the 400 extra HP it has.
              My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
              Motorcycle Panel & Paint
              Q-Zar Fremantle
              Rated-R Parts
              PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
              Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
              CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
              Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

"But it came like this, I haven't touched it!"

I agree with Laika, I don't mind a loud car/bike/truck/whatever going past once, it's when someone makes continuous noise right near your bedroom that's freaking annoying
                R Legal and loving it

Comment

It`ll happen....it`s enforced in other countries...another way to raise money for lazy no good politicians...and get officers off more important issues...
                  SP RACINGis supported by:
                  MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                  Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                  Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

goto photoshop
                    modify bike manufacturers EPA Max Noise Level sticker
                    send to metal worker to put bang the template into aluminium
                    Place on bike
                    Bob's ya uncle, Fanny's ya aunt

Then again, this new thing might hurt my plans for a Buell with straight through exhaust.. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                      This is just the tip of the trouble...........

EPA | Regulatory Impact Statement: Proposed Protection of the Environment Operations (Noise Control) Regulation 2007

"Australian Road Rules 1999:

A person must not start or drive a vehicle in a way that makes unnecessary noise."

This will be nice just another set of rules to bash you with
                      Subsection A.
                      Get fucked.

Comment

What is the problem with what we have noise-wise on the road now? God, they drive a person to drink! "Get into the box provided and die, thankyou" Thats what I hear!
                        And...
                        blowing the leaves to where, may I ask? On the road, down the stuffin' drain. Pick the bloody things up and compost em', or put them into your bin. LAzy suckers. Oh, and blowers should be vacs, so people have to get rid of their shit instead of blowing it to next-doors, which they ALWAYS do!

Sorry, hate them. and them!

Originally posted by Laika View Post
                        I'll say one thing I'd much rather hear a few loud cars/bikes pass my house than put up with an anal home owner next door who thinks its fine to use his leaf blower for a few hours every saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MuNches View Post
                          goto photoshop
                          Then again, this new thing might hurt my plans for a Buell with straight through exhaust.. Hmmmmmmmmmm
                          So long as you ride with a bunch of HD riders no one knows any different
                          Real Men Ride Nakid
                          http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                            What is the problem with what we have noise-wise on the road now? God, they drive a person to drink! "Get into the box provided and die, thankyou" Thats what I hear!
                            And...
                            blowing the leaves to where, may I ask? On the road, down the stuffin' drain. Pick the bloody things up and compost em', or put them into your bin. LAzy suckers. Oh, and blowers should be vacs, so people have to get rid of their shit instead of blowing it to next-doors, which they ALWAYS do!

Sorry, hate them. and them!
                            wow,thats the most emotional post ive read of yours karen !!!!

are ya pished

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I wish!!

Comment

Working...
                              X