oil/diesel burswood/hamburger hill roundabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil/diesel burswood/hamburger hill roundabout

hey all. watch for an oil/diesel slick going around most of the round about next to burswood just below hamburger hill. nearly lost the duke turning into the burswood carpark.
    thanks to day light saving i was able to see the slick and try to avoid it as much as possible. fear it may noy have had the same outcome if it were an hour later and the sun had gone down!
    chuck...hoooooj fan of daylight saving
    PtPete
    aka Chuck
    05 KTM Superduke

It's vomit.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

There's vomit on the roundabout?

Comment

Gotta watch the carrot bits. Get stuck in the tread. Slippery.

Comment

Best ad for DLS ever!

PS. Glad to hear you didn't bin it
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
            It's vomit.
            maybe someone saw their own reflection whilst on a hyusong going aroud the round about.
            PtPete
            aka Chuck
            05 KTM Superduke

Comment

Originally posted by PtPete View Post
              maybe someone saw their own reflection whilst on a hyusong going aroud the round about.

And that would be me then?

Comment

Originally posted by PtPete View Post
                Or ate at Hamburger Hill....

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                  Or ate at Hamburger Hill....
                  hehe, that place is dodge. I suppose anything could look inviting after you've had 10 pints and have 30 cents to your name

Comment

I sobered up pretty bloody quickly, I can tell you.

Comment

i saw that shit today, it ain't vomit but its nasty, watch out people!
                      In the cherry blossom's shade
                      There's no such thing
                      as a stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        Best ad for DLS ever!

Yeah you can run it over in the dark of the morning instead!
                        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
                        X