Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Demerits!

REMEMBER people..

Double demerits start TONIGHT midnight (30/09/04), Thursday.

Not that any of us would need to worry because we are all law abiding citizens
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Thanks ChOOkiE!
    *sets alarm to make sure she has time to get to work without needing to rush*
    Not that I speed - i just like to look good on Fridays

Comment

Phew that was close, I just got done for illegal u-turn at traffic lights
      $100 and 2 points.
      All because the fantastic road design in the area forces traffic left. Of course, no-one leaving curtin university would want to head west to the freeway, of course not.
      Meow.

Comment

dam double demerits :evil: :evil:

I too shall set my alarm to make sure I have time to get to work without needing to rush, :idea: oh hold I remember , I'm off now until next Wednesday

Comment

hmmm nearly forgot pay more attention to speed signs.

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

he, he I got done for same thing a while ago. I love how coppers always ask you why you did it .... ummmm ..... 'coz I wanted to go the other way mr orificer
            Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Bummer...The ghosts that walk... (Well drive cars with sparkly lights)
              Wannabe Racer Girl

Comment

$100 and 2 points.
                All because the fantastic road design in the area forces traffic left. Of course, no-one leaving curtin university would want to head west to the freeway, of course not.
                i'm trying to think of the traffic light they got u in
                if u leaving curtin why would u go back :?
                i always do u-turn to go to curtin in all of the truffic light if i need to but u need to acclorate to run away and inter uni and park 8) ((wasn't me))
                we never sleep
                24 hours a day
                7 days a week

Comment

he, he I got done for same thing a while ago. I love how coppers always ask you why you did it .... ummmm ..... 'coz I wanted to go the other way mr orificer
                  they stopped me once as well
                  Mr officer: why did u make a u-turn
                  me: it's ab to me :shock:
                  Mr officer looked at me 8) then laugh asking me where r u from?? :?
                  me: from Qatar
                  Mr officer: is it legal to do a u-turn at traffic lights up there??
                  me: yes of course unless there is a sigen that u can't make a
                  u-turn ((i really didn't know that i can't ...i was making u-turns everywhere even in front of police cars :? ))
                  but she was nice she saved me some $$ hehehe
                  we never sleep
                  24 hours a day
                  7 days a week

Comment

haha ......the obvious answer you just sooooooo wanna say to them are the funniest

Comment

thank gawd for radar detectors in the cage they save ya almost every time
                      Is Dead

Comment

Note to self: lay on foreign accent extra thick next time halted by coppers & invent foreign road rules - top o'the mornin' officer, to be sure you can drive at 200kph in oirland.

Comment

I'll second that! :roll:
                          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

not til some kid smashes ya window and takes it right outside work!!

thanks for the reminder i completely forgot - luckily my boy had to follow me to work this morning and he was driving slooooooooowww .... think a guy with 450rwhp would use it!! :twisted:
                            Nizmo? Who's that bitch??

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!

Comment

Working...
                            X