Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down

Two men in critical condition after crashes : thewest.com.au

A police spokesman said a 20-year old Greenfields man, who had bought a new motorcycle yesterday morning, was seen by neighbours racing his bike at high speeds during the day.
    About 5.30pm the man was travelling east on Zambesi Drive when he failed to negotiate a bend, slamming into a retaining wall and was flung head-first into a brick pillar.
    It is believed he was not wearing a helmet.
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

jesus. hope he pulls through.

Comment

FFS, no helmet.

Hope he makes it.

Comment

Hope he pulls through

Comment

no helmet new bike high speed asking for trouble but i hope he makes it
          If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

what you all said, but the shame of it is some people dont learn untill its too late. he quite probably had a GF or even wife that will be suffering too, not to mention family and friends.
            "Redlines are merely suggestions"
            "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

I heard somewhere it was a Yamaha 250 offroad bike and he wasnt wearing a helmet and he had been drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Triple View Post
                I heard somewhere it was a Yamaha 250 offroad bike and he wasnt wearing a helmet and he had been drinking

if this is true then stiff shit. when will ppl learn that drinking and anything with a motor do not mix. Especially when it's a bike, a new one at that, with no helmet. Still though, I hope that he comes through and learns from his mistakes.
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Well i think he needs the worlds biggest bitch Slap Followed by a dude wtf were you thinking !!!!! if it was one of my mates i would thump him one for being sooo oo stupid and putting all us bikers in the spotlight because your to irresponsible to wear a fucking helmet !

I hope you pull thru tho and realise what a fucking stupid thing that was to do.

Cheers Rickyj

Comment

Originally posted by Rickyj View Post
                    Well i think he needs the worlds biggest bitch Slap Followed by a dude wtf were you thinking !!!!! if it was one of my mates i would thump him one for being sooo oo stupid and putting all us bikers in the spotlight because your to irresponsible to wear a fucking helmet !

I hope you pull thru tho and realise what a fucking stupid thing that was to do.

Cheers Rickyj
                    +1.....^^^^^
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Part of me hopes this guy recovers, the other part feels he shouldnt, to reduce the amount of stupid geens in the pool.
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

^^^^^^ Ha ha ha ha my thoughts exactly !

Cheers Rickyj

Comment

Perhaps we ought to wait to hear the full story before dumping shit on the guy!

If anyone actually KNOWS what happened please feel free to post it up so that people can comment using their brain, not their arse.

In the meantime, I hope the rider recovers.
                          Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                            If anyone actually KNOWS what happened please feel free to post it up so that people can comment using their brain, not their arse.
                            yes I do KNOWS through methods I cant disclose

Comment

Originally posted by Triple View Post
                              yes I do KNOWS through methods I cant disclose
                              let the hating begin....again, the sources are accurate

Comment

Working...
                              X