Hopeless Excel driver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeless Excel driver...

White late 90's Excel in prang with EF falcon and Ford Courier on Tonkin Highway around lunch time banking up traffic at Benara Rd.

I know you're supposed to stop as close as possible to the solid line when faced with a red traffic light, but there's no need to go pushing others into the intersection. What's more, it looked like the lady who was driving the Excel was having a go at the other two cars.

Oh, and the excel was smooshed in the front end, the falcon had almost no damage, and the courier was smooshed in the rear. Glad I drive a falcon.

We passed this one heading north, kept going onto Reid westbound and promptly hit a traffic jam. Some gimp driving a (full!) garbage truck took the slip lane from Malaga Drive onto Reid eastbound too fast and tipped the bugger over. Garbage, both the litter and uniformed kind, everywhere.
    It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
    - David James

Comment

Originally posted by Juffy View Post
      Some gimp driving a (full!) garbage truck took the slip lane from Malaga Drive onto Reid eastbound too fast and tipped the bugger over. Garbage, both the litter and uniformed kind, everywhere.
      I can't help but find that amusing.

Comment

Working...
      X