Booze Bus Grand Prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booze Bus Grand Prom

Just coming home noticed booze bus on Grand Promenade Bedford, near Beaufort St pulling people over heading towards Walter Rd,

:that emoticon where the dood walks in then walks out:

Comment

Mate, we try not to promote the locations of booze buses, as they actually do a good thing.

Cameras and lasers are a different matter, but pissy drivers are a problem for everyone.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

if they have yellow stickers for sexy pipes you did the right thing otherwise...
        Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

^^ agree, these often turn into sticker stations. Everyone i've been through lately go over the bike with a fine tooth combe and go through my driving history quizzing me on everything. Dont know quite what for though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
            if they have yellow stickers for sexy pipes you did the right thing otherwise...

totally disagree with this statement...& totally agree with BF

i dont really agree with posting booze bus locations under any circumstances... that is just wrong....

if someone is pissy driving they deserve to be busted as far as i am concerned.. & if i get a yellow after going thru a booze bus for my exhaust because the location wasnt publicied i dont give a shit to be honest,it might give me something to do putting the stock pipes back on & taking it over the pits.
            if it removed 1 pissy driver from the roads it would be worth it to me.
            drink driving is something that should not be tolerated at all

HH
            Last edited by Hondahoon; 06-11-2007, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
              Mate, we try not to promote the locations of booze buses, as they actually do a good thing.

Cameras and lasers are a different matter, but pissy drivers are a problem for everyone.
              so...........hoons should be allowed to know when n where to speed?
              personally i think there's a fine line between pissy drivers and hoons as both cause a rather large hazzard to us when we're out on the bike.

nways im prolly jst fuelling an ongoing endless debate.

Comment

Yes pagey, you are.

In simple terms: 110 on a deserted freeway = not dangerous
                0.08 on anybody on any road = dangerous

Isn't a hint to this that the govt. posts speed camera locations, but not booze bus locations?
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Agree with BF, pissy drinking is just not kosher

Comment

Comment

Serious question, how many drunk riders/drivers are there on PSB? Who would dodge the man checking by these boards whereas he would otherwise get done for pissy riding? Now think how many people might be severely inconvenienced by going through a booze bus for reasons completely unrelated to intoxicated driving, such as noise or being done for speeding.

I never ride drunk. I have an 07 GPX with no mods, so I have no fear of being punished for the bike I ride. Doesn't mean I like going through booze busses though. Infact I went through one today, on Fairbrother st in Belmont near Abernathy rd. I didn't post it because I know it isn't well received.
                      sigpic

Comment

most PSB'ers probably value their life and like me don't mix riding and drinking. if i'm driving i might have one or two beers and that's it and still drive (under the limit) but riding = no alcohol at all.

Comment

Originally posted by wayney View Post
                          Agree with BF, pissy drinking is just not kosher
                          pissy what?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                            that's what I said.

Comment

is that like drinking under the influence??
                              Originally posted by kyliejane
                              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                              Originally posted by harns
                              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X