Big Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks

Big thanks to the rider who handed my keys into the office at the Perth Convention Centre this arvo. I got all the way to my bike that was parked near the freeway on ramp on the other side of the Convention Centre before I realised I had dropped them after paying for my ticket, guess I needed the exercise, and the reminder to BUY A SUMMER JACKET!

Cheers, I owe you a drink (if you drink and are on PSB!)

Now...off to find the murderous rant thread regarding the parking at the Convention Centre / in Perth in general....
    Rossigirl

there still are some nice people left in this world...

good stuff rossi girl, glad it worked out for you =]

Comment

Nice to hear with all the bad eggs out there! There are some good folks about ay!

Comment

More big thanks due.

In the carpark at Medicare in Subi today (around 4:10) and came back to my bike (which I had parked on the right side of the carbay (out of the oil) A car has parked on the right side of the bike, just a bit too close for me to swing the bike round on the stand and drive off, so I start reversing the bike (on tip toes), come across a bump, rock the bike back and forwards and get the rear wheel over it, starting to emerge from the bay now and a car has stopped to let me out. The front wheel gets stuck on the bump, but this time I'm having trouble as my left foot keeps slipping on a storm drain grate.

I'm stuck.

Couldn't put the stand down now if I wanted to because of the grate on the left. Out of nowhere a black bike (KTM?) appears, pulls into the bay to the left and the rider gives me a push to freedom! Thanks!!!!

P.S nice bike!
        Rossigirl

Comment

This sort of thing truly restores some of the faith I have in humanity.. I'd help too, and especially as your ride a Priller..

Living in the Pilbara destroys.. I got hit on my pushbike the other day and the driver of the car drove when they saw me stand up okay.. grr...
          [Y]

Comment

Working...
          X