X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN: 06 Yamaha 450 BLUE. 1CL770 10/11/07 1130AM Dogswamp Shopping Centre

STOLEN: 06 Yamaha 450 BLUE. 1CL770 10/11/07 1130AM Dogswamp Shopping Centre

I suppose it is a Road Trail bike.

Corks phoned me and asked me to stick this on.

Went into the shopping centre for 5 minutes and returned to find the lock on the ground.
    JP

Jason Hodges

i hate thieving cunts, hope you get it back champ......

Comment

Steering lock and kryptonite disc lock is about all you can do with the road trails.

What sort of lock did they beat if you dont mind me asking.??

I had a u shackle bolt cut years ago like cheese.
      Riding on the back wheel is just like Pringles, Once you pop you just cant stop. Off road of course.

Comment

it was a job that got broadcast today, poor guy went to dogswamp shopping centre, lock on the ground and no bike ........keep your eyes open

Comment

Bloody pricks, no repspect for peoples property anymore is there??

I use a rim lock on the daytona all the time. Still doesn't give you much comfort though.....
          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

f*king shits me that wankers have the ordasity to flog peoples belongings, esp. when its at a shopping center, and people are around!! the biggest problem would be the weight of dirt bikes.... allowing 2 to lift them

Comment

I would love a big bore ktm roadtrail but I wouldnt be able to handle the fear from theft.

Thats why i got the XR, need more than 2 to lift it and takes that long to start....sometimes.

Lets hope there is some Karma attached to the bike and the pricks get in 5th gear...
              Riding on the back wheel is just like Pringles, Once you pop you just cant stop. Off road of course.

Comment

Really hope they find this bike.

Raven had a brand new ktm stolen just over a year ago, had almost no k's on the clock and the cops did fuck all. Took them 3 days to come out and take finger prints. The bike was stolen from behind a remote control carport door and he had it all locked up.

Comment

Working...
                X