Ben Cousins Drug Driving Charges dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Cousins Drug Driving Charges dropped

This is an interesting turn of the cards....

Cousins' charge to be dropped | NEWS.com.au

Ah WA, another day, ANOTHER WA Police Fuck-Up!

Looking more likely than ever that the Mickelburgs are innoncent!
    Dead Man's Hand
    Internationational Porter Protection Group
    Just call me Pat

no shit hey. Getting a bit of a joke isnt it?

Comment

Ben has been a joke for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Ben has been a joke for a long time.
        i see what you've done there...

Comment

fucking useless wankers. I bet they didn't even tazer him.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

fucking stupidity, so okay as long as you are famous, even though they arrest you, they will drop the charges later, how fucked up is all that.
            Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
              fucking stupidity, so okay as long as you are famous, even though they arrest you, they will drop the charges later, how fucked up is all that.

Comment

Hey Desmo.... take said broken record and shove it up your arse.
                Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

he only got arrested in the first place because he was famous
                  Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                  "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
                    That bloke who rapes and kills little girls wasn't famous, but he got the same treatment. Ben should be pretty bitter about it, they interupt his blow job to drop the charges later, fuckers.
                    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Carn FREO!!!
                      Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Originally posted by dr00 View Post
                        he only got arrested in the first place because he was famous
                        Mate, the continual hero worship of Cousins by you amazes me.
                        Don't you see what an utter fucktard he is?

Comment

Lots of cash and banging two blondes on holiday in Las Vegas, yeah, his life sucks.
                          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg hhhhh.
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

repost..

oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X