Bike Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Crash

Not sure on the details fellow work mate told me. Cnr Wanneroo road and Ocean reef. Hope everyone is ok.

MM

NOR roll call, hope your ok mystery rider.
    Last edited by Satan1; 14-11-2007, 06:55 AM. Reason: I'm thick.

Comment

I used to use that intersection everyday, its fucking lairy and the surface is shit. Hope the rider is ok.
      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

It was further down at the Ocean Reef - Backshall Place intersection.Looked like a road Trail (Blue/white one Yammie maybe?) & Truck . Rider was being looked after by the ambo's . Looked like he had his hand on his head so at least he was alert .
        Hope riders OK .
        I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough???

Comment

Hopefully if it was insured that was the fella that stole the WR from the shopping centre the other day...
          Trev
          MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Person was deceased at the scene

Comment

Ohh geez.

RIP mate.

Comment

I hope you weren't the one responding Wrex, never a good thing to hear about.

RIP rider
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Nope not me was told by colleages but on PR someone spoke to a towtruck driver who said patient was fine?

Comment

sorry to hear this news

this is a frequent point for accidents and idiots who take risks, especially as more houses go up on this estate.

be careful guys

Comment

So what is the actual story here? Is someone deceased or not? Im confused.
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

This thread is about as accurate as a US press release....

Facts only please. Wrex, I'm going with your story. RIP rider.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I am going to hope that the first reports were accurate and we don't have a fatality, in that instance-hope you are ok rider

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                            press release....
                            Speaking of which...there wasnt anything in the press about it yesterday or this morning...?

Comment

Wrex is a source of unquestionable accuracy in these matters unfortunately

RIP Rider.

Comment

Working...
                              X