Have you seen this Car- Car found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this Car- Car found!

This is a photograph of the landcruiser that backed into my MV and drove away. I'm not sure he would have noticed it but it did a huge amount of damage to my bike. I don't have insurance on the MV so i really need to find it. The numberplate is a club one, from the Marmion angling and aquatic club. There was a most helpful withness that saw him crush the bike and race off so we do think he knows he did it.

Can someone help me out and identify the bloke
    Last edited by Dr Evil; 06-12-2007, 09:37 AM. Reason: Car found
    <div align="center">
    "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

The cops not giving you any joy??
    Stake out the club maybe, so sorry to hear what a cunt of a thing to do to someones ride

Comment

Cops say they may be able to help, if they prosecute him, which may take about 5 weeks. All in all after it happened before and they did nothing about it, i'd like to try get things sorted myself.
      <div align="center">
      "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

It will turn up
        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

No insurance on a MV
          Hope you find the fellow and all works out for you.

Comment

Its a shame we are not in the states they give out addresses for rego numbers for a couple of bucks, hell I'd pay it for ya!!!
            Hope someone can help

Comment

I take it you want to try to sort it out without involving police if possible? will crosspost on perth4x4.net

Comment

wtf, where did you get that pic from?
                If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

out of curiosity how did you get the picture??

Comment

Wts^^^^
                    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Get the Angling club staked out and watch for it's arrival, follow it home, if they get scared and go to the police station, then you'll be in the right place

Comment

Let the hazing begin.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

I'm guessing you took the pic before the incident happened, just in case?

I often take a mental note of plates from cars where i suspect the driver may be a tool. I usually try and find a parking spot for my car and/or bike that is out of the way, but sometimes theres no choice but to park next to a knob, so remembering plates, or taking pics (which i have also done before) is a good idea.

hope this pays off for you and you track the owner down.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod
                            Seriously, this is one of the stupidest things I have heard all day.
                            Originally posted by Zephyrus
                            ditto
                            Which is amazing.. cos you two would hear some pretty stupid shit.

It's not by choice that he doesn't have insurance... or obviously, he would.

Will keep an eye out Craig.

Comment

Sadly after my Triumph was stolen the insurance company said they wouldn't insure me again. I also have never been at fault in an accident, had only one off in 12 yrs of daily riding, and do stupid things like fit an alarm to the bike and take photo's like displayed above whenever there is the slightest possibility that something like this would happen.
                              <div align="center">

Comment

Working...
                              X