Stolen Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Bike

Between 1 & 2 p.m. today, Armadale Ulysses Club Branch Member Mike Keenan had his bike stolen from his home in Serpentine. The bike is a Suzuki SV 1000K7 (rego MFK) with a unique yellow paint job. Suzuki never released the bike in yellow, Mike had it painted. So if anyone notices a yellow SV1000K7 with Full faring, Yoshi pipe & clear turn signals with personal plate MFK please contact:
    Mike Keenan 08 95252510, or email [email protected] or contact the police.

The bike is quite an eye catcher and was last seen speeding towards Armadale with a dark haired white male on board. The bike has full sports bike fairings on but these can be removed ( these didn't come out on the 07 sv). Please keep an eye out there aren't many of these around and particularly looking like this one.

Bill.

Fuck I hate thieves, hope he gets it back soon and un damaged

Comment

Same ^^^ Keep my eyes open for it

Comment

copied and pasted in an email - my unc is a bike mechanic in Armadale

any chance of a pic?
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

fuckers fuckers fuckers... hope ur mate gets his bike back soon and the thief gets a good belt across the fucking head...

Comment

i live nearby so will keep my eyes peeled.
            feel for your mate after putting in the effort, only to have this happen.

Comment

pic of stolen bike

Last edited by Chyna; 29-11-2007, 01:31 PM. Reason: added pic

Comment

Fuck. That's kind of a stand-out bike to be stolen. I've heard of bikes like that being stolen just to be used as a bush hack for a week, then burnt. If I see a yellow SV1000, I'll let you know.

Comment

they look hot with a full fairing. I'd be super pissed if it was mine. If I see something I'll give a call.
                  Originally posted by kyliejane
                  benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                  Originally posted by harns
                  Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

don't forget guys it's got a private plate, it's black letters on a white background
                    'MFK'

should be pretty recognisable

Comment

fuggin wankers.........

I was chatting to Mike on the awareness ride on Saturday, the bike certainly is a one off.. eyes posted
                      Real Men Ride Nakid
                      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Chyna View Post
                        don't forget guys it's got a private plate, it's black letters on a white background
                        'MFK'

should be pretty recognisable
                        Honestly, it's already recognisable enough. Unless the thief is incredibly stupid, I'd say that was the first thing to have been thrown away. Probably either got another set of old/stolen plates on it, or none at all.

Comment

Check all sites where it could be sold, either whole or in pieces.
                          Bloody wankers.
                          Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                          sigpic
                          2007 ZRX 1200R
                          1977 Z 1000 A1
                          http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Thats a great lookin ride

Bloody shame that nothing is safe these days, i feel for the owner

GL with getting it back
                            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Working...
                            X