Mimmi out of hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimmi out of hospital

Mimmi ( Jacquie ) was released from Shenton park on the weekend after making, what seems to me, a miraculous recovery after her accident which was only 4 weeks ago yesterday

She is still pretty much confined to bed and small walks around the house, I can't even get her vacuuming the carpets yet-will be that way for approx 6 weeks, with slow improvement all the way through that time as long as she takes it easy

Many thanks to all who visited her, phoned her up, and all of you who had her in your thoughts--you guys and girls are a truly amazing group of people. Just because Jacquie is home doesn't mean that you can't visit if you want to-just pm me and I will send along our details

Finally get to start work again today, but managed to organize afternoon shift so I can still do things like getting kids to school, etc-the down side is that it will mean missing out on a few rides and things that I really wanted to go on, can't have it all I suppose

That is absolutely amazing!! Fantastic news

Comment

Congrats on having your fav girl home, now don't you go pushing her into the house work to hard

We will miss you on the rides, I will try my hardest to visit you guys way up in the outer burbs

Comment

amazing news. Get her an xbox or PS3 for all those days in bed

Comment

Excellent. Great news.

Comment

Wonderful news!!! Hope she behaves at home and she has enough servants to keep up with all the requests. Love to you all and see you soon!

Comment

wow, 4 weeks! She must be so happy to be home and with you all again.

Pass on my best wishes to her.

Comment

excellent news that things have gone well for you both
                im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

That's excellent news Guzziboy.
                  Wishing Mimmi all the very best for the rest of her recovery
                  http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

That's wonderful news for both of you. I have to say when I read your posts shortly after the accident it didn't sound good.

Good luck to you both.

Comment

Thats great. So glad she has no really bad injuries.
                      222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

That's super stuff!! And what an amazing recovery, hard to believe really

Best of luck with the rest of her recovery!
                        R Legal and loving it

Comment

Fantastic News Steve & Jacq's

We will miss you on the rides, but when you think of the reason why...its all good. Will send you a PM and will definately come and visit.

Comment

Thats great news. The power of positive thinking is amazing.
                            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

+1 for awesome doctors, modern medicine and human spirit. Good to hear she's doing ok
                              Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Working...
                              X