Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down

Heard on the Radio this morning....

Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe, City bound. Ambo in attendance.

Hope the rider is OK.

Roll call for our commuters from out that way - Stoney??????
    Adventure before Dementia

oh noo... hope everyone is okay.... looks at watch, gives Stoney 5 mins to respond then am calling

Comment

STONEY WE're CALLING SOON!

Comment

Hope all is well...

Comment

On the phone to Sandra ........
          one down on the roll call

Comment

Going past there now - I check for the bike

Comment

I is her guys thanks for thinking of me

Came through 6.50am (didn't see any carnage) been cleaning the crap up in the kitchen, having breakie etc and only just logged on

Hope the rider is OK

Comment

So anyone heard anything else?????

Comment

hope the rider is ok and the ambo was just a precaution
                  Originally posted by kyliejane
                  benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                  Originally posted by harns
                  Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

It was just before the turnoff to get to skippers aviation on Great eastern Hway, must have happened about 5:30-5:40 because when I was dropped off he wasn't there, when my other half drove home she said he was down and surrounded by people.

Conscious, a little shaken up, wearing a flannette shirt riding a matt black bike was her description. She didn't stop due to lots of people already on seen.
                    10 metre rule - Takes the guess work out of f_cking ugly!!!

Comment

ow. not i, but i do that run every day, and take that turn off... its quicker than waiting for the lights, but you're always concerned about being rear-ended... :|
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by vscorsa View Post
                        It was just before the turnoff to get to skippers aviation on Great eastern Hway, must have happened about 5:30-5:40 because when I was dropped off he wasn't there, when my other half drove home she said he was down and surrounded by people.

Conscious, a little shaken up, wearing a flannette shirt riding a matt black bike was her description. She didn't stop due to lots of people already on seen.

OUCH! hope they are ok apart from the skin loss.
                        07 MV F41000R
                        09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                        07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                        sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X