Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gudday all, whats been happening? Lotsa news to tell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gudday all, whats been happening? Lotsa news to tell!!

How's everything going everyone?

Well a few things been happening my way, will start off with something a little off topic.

Who's going to Rally Australia?? You might not see me but you'll definatly hear me!!
    I start commentating Rally Australia this year and probably for at least the next few years as well. So make sure you get down to Gloucester Park as well as the country stages over the 4 days from November 11 to 14!

Something more along the lines of bikes is that I'm getting back into the radio industry doing a weekend motorsports program on 90.5 Sport FM called FlatChat with Aaron Malloy every Sunday afternoon from 5pm. It's a program for motorsports enthusiasts on everything from Rally to MotoGP, Superbikes, V8 Supercars, F1 plus heaps more.

You can listen online at www.sportfm.com or just tune in from 5pm(ish) on 90.5FM. That is if the cricket hasn't gone into overtime!!!

There's lots coming up in the show so watch this space!

Other than that, the wife and I have been pretty busy getting a few things ready for life after the Navy!

Well no doubt I'll be bumping into you all sometime or another so till then take it easy!!!

ooroo 8)

dooood .. nice to see ya again .. long time no chat.
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Hi Buddy,

Good to see your still with us and in the land of the living.

BB.

Comment

WB Camper!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Good to see you back mate, long time no see 8)

Good luck with your new adventure out side the navy, catch up soon.

Comment

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

WB, long time no hear. and start replyin to your sms's biyatch
            Originally posted by vk6hgr
            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:    

WB, long time no hear. and start replyin to your sms's biyatch
              I been to busy!!! Been really busy actually, been really good though. New house and such a nicer place over looking the city, so moving, getting together with the new job. yada yada yada you know the drill

Comment

Welcome Back Campo.. good to hear from you. I find it funny that hardly anyone is close to the amount of posts you have made(except Deej) and you've been gone for a while
                Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

sup biach,
                  welcome back dawg!
                  ill be seeing ya later,
                  Gonz.

Comment

Yeh Hewie is catching up on your arse. You'd better get posting!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Yeh Hewie is catching up on your arse.  You'd better get posting!
                      Don't give him a reason to dribble

Comment

I don't think he needs an excuse to dribble...
                        Anyway, I can't believe he's been away for so long and he's still up there... :shock:
                        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Gday Campo
                          Resist1 and myself will be involved with Rally Radio this year, Resist1 did it last year as well, this is my first go at it, I wont be broadcasting but Resist will be, ill PM you and see if we cant catch up before the event at some stage. Not that i know you but i'll join in with the others in welcoming you back from wherever it is that youve been hiding.
                          RR

Comment

Welcome back hehe all the freo boys say hi ....... :twisted:

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Yo man, bugga all happening here, except the weather is getting good so that means lotsa riding ....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                              X