[SMS] Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SMS] Alert!

Julimar rd GRAVEL! worst Ive seen starts 15 km from Toodyay thru to Chittering. Watch Plunkett and Springbank rds real arse puckering stuff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was delivered to you by the PSB SMS system. SMS "0448 PSB NOW" with your live info regarding accidents, traffic jams and locations of dangerous roads being made safer by the local constabulary.

I'm impressed that you took the time to write "arse puckering" on your mobile...
    It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
    - David James

Comment

i'm impressed that it's in his predictive text dictionary.

Comment

Good point - it's not in mine, it comes up with 'Rubleshog'. Arse rubleshog, eh? That hurts, if I'm any judge. *nods sagely*
        It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
        - David James

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
          i'm impressed that it's in his predictive text dictionary.
          I fuckin hate predicitive text, don't use it, never will. I'm the good ole one finger texter.

... and it was puckerin' time, stood it up goin around the corner at Plunkett. If you know it, it's at the bottom of a long downhill so I had a bit of pace up :o

Comment

Working...
          X